Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Announcing the Fourth annual MKC MOD MEET. Saturday, July 20th (10am-TBD). A collective meeting of those who have products to install and would like the assistance of others who have previously installed them, and those who just want to come hang out with friends and get to know new members. In conjunction there will be a grill out feast. A little different this year, cost will be $5.00 per person and collected on site vice early delivery. It’s been recommended to cut back on the food as well. Apparently we don’t eat as much as we thought and this will help keep Crystal out of the kitchen more and me off the grill to wrench and socialize more.

So come out, hang out, wrench out and wire to your hearts content. The first event brought about 20 cars through but weather and timing have shrunk in the past couple years so we’re hoping to revive a big turn out by pushing it back into warmer and less risky weather. I hope to have a turnout that pushes the boundaries of parking space which will take some doing so let’s get ready for a great turnout and time.

1810 Waverly Road
Holt, MI. 48842

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a date in mind, or do we have to guess?

:rofl: :lol:
Come over whenever Dave. Friends are always welcome here any time. :thumbs:

I suppose a date here would help. I forget the date is not in the message block on the MKC site so the cut and paste didn't grab it.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Sounds good Gunny. We plan to be there.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,478 Posts
Come over whenever Dave. Friends are always welcome here any time. :thumbs:
Thanks, Gunny, but it's a long drive with that big lake in the way. I'd love to join you guys, but I think I'm going to have to take another rain check this year. I wish you all the best. :dthumbs:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 months to go. will be here before we know it. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One month to go gang. Please start confirming attendance and if you want a MOD done ASAP for planning purposes. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're hoping to attend and bring both cars. Hopefully more will begin confirming soon for a big turn out.

Mod wise, still have DDM half a charge pipe installation to do along w/uninstalled oil catch can, and T bolt clamps.
Sounds good and I agree. Hoping more decide to chime in to show soon.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Two week bump.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Gunny: We planned to be there but a conflict has come up and we won't be able to attend this year. This is the first mod meet I will have missed and even though I haven't had any mods preformed in recent mods I have always enjoyed being there and helping. Hope you have a decent turnout!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This weekend is almost upon us. Hoping to get at least a couple more to show than I'm seeing on here and the club site. See you this Saturday.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Still planing to show up for my battery replacement. I figure it's time since it was built in 2005. (Although it still works fine). :cool:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds great TAD. I just practiced that too. Just replaced mine last week. I take mine in and out through the wheel well. I like it better and easier to realign since the fender stays put. Plus my Norms side skirt is attached to the fender.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very small turn out but great weather and still a great time for all who showed I believe. Did a solo "street" cat back exhaust for Richard Showalters red line and a through the wheel well battery swap on Tads Sol. I hope to see everyone soon for the rest of this years events.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Thanks a LOT!

Was a wonderful day & great friends. Had a good time. Thanks again to Gunny for his expertise & hospitality.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts