·
Registered
994 Posts
:cuss: :brentil:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
chefmartin said:
Just flipped 5000 miles on The odometer!!! Anyone else close to that???
4100, but you're going to seperate big tim in the next few months.......but today is looking good.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I have 2500 miles on mine...the weather here 70 and sunny (N. Virginia) through next week will probably see me put another 1,000 miles before she is put away for the winter.

I have to say, the car is running even better now...acceleration is a breeze and I am having more fun shifting from 5th down to 4th and 3rd depending on how much torque and speed I need...it's just so much more fun shifting this way...

Hopefully, while in for the winter I can get the brake callipers painted, 3M clear protection and modify the air intake and exhaust...I'll have to wait till fall next year to do any turbo upgrades...however, the more I drive this car, the more I feel I may not need it...hopefully, I'll be able to test drive a car with turbo before making the leap.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can't count the miles I have on mine, in my dreams!!!! :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
My status is at 4150 and still waiting for delivery! :lol:

Wish I had my car to put some miles on!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
wannasolstice2 said:
I have 2500 miles on mine...the weather here 70 and sunny (N. Virginia) through next week will probably see me put another 1,000 miles before she is put away for the winter.

I have to say, the car is running even better now...acceleration is a breeze and I am having more fun shifting from 5th down to 4th and 3rd depending on how much torque and speed I need...it's just so much more fun shifting this way...

Hopefully, while in for the winter I can get the brake callipers painted, 3M clear protection and modify the air intake and exhaust...I'll have to wait till fall next year to do any turbo upgrades...however, the more I drive this car, the more I feel I may not need it...hopefully, I'll be able to test drive a car with turbo before making the leap.
:cryin: :smash: :banghead: :cryin: :cuss:

·
5,600 Posts

·
5,600 Posts
Wow, thank you! :D

I LOVE reading all about your new cars. It helps keep me over until I get mine.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
chefmartin has more miles on his Solstice than the highest event code on a lot people's Vehicle Order Event History. :)

That is why we don't see as many posts from him as we do from you my friend. :lol:

My codes move up this week. Hope to be at 6000 before chefmartin has that many miles.

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
GO_DRVN said:
That is why we don't see as many posts from him as we do from you my friend. :lol:

My codes move up this week. Hope to be at 6000 before chefmartin has that many miles.
I am trying to get my post count to equal my VIN (just last 4 digits, don't get scared now! :) ) But I need to find about 26 more quality posts so I can qualify for a custom avatar! Nobody told me until today that they had to be 30 QUALITY posts! :devil:

OK, I used the Q word again, so this counts as one, just 25 to go!

And I hope you're at 6000 REAL soon, GO DRVN!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I only have 684 on mine. But I've only had it two days....the drive from the dealership was over 600 miles....and 200 of them were thru severe thunderstorms. No slips, no leaks, no errors.

·
Registered
337 Posts
263 miles and still loving it. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts