Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a call at 4:05PM that is was being unloaded. I and my wife were at the dealership in about 20 minutes. We both came from different locations. It looks great. It had 13 inspection stickers on it. After it was off loaded one of the owners drove it into the service bay. When I got in it it showed 13 miles. That is very low compared to what everyone else is saying. There was another Solstice on the transport, Green. Sorry Bob-O. They transport driver said there was another car to be brought out, hopefully it is yours. This transport carrys three cars. Will pick-up tomorrow afternoon. It will get to meet it's older brother my wife's first two seater, 1973 Opel GT, purchased in 1974. Timing could not be better, picking up our son home on leave from the Air Force. He will have fun driving it.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!!! Post some pics as soon as you can.

·
Registered
369 Posts
ALL RIGHT!!!! :party: Have fun and take lots of pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No apology neded

Recieved a call this afternoon the ours also has arrived. It looks good. Will let them clean it up and will pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bob-o said:
Recieved a call this afternoon the ours also has arrived. It looks good. Will let them clean it up and will pick it up tomorrow.
Great news.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the rides! Hope you have great weather this fall.

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
:party: Congratulations on your new Sol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts