Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Red, 1st 1,000 #518 - is in dealership showroom and has not been driven. All 3 major options: leather, pwr, conv pkgs; air; cd-mp3; ltd.slp. Selling for less than top Ebay prices. Monroe, (southeast)Michigan.
Call:
313-389-7540
or 734-552-4897
or 734-379-4781

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do you have any pics of the car?

What color is the interior, etc?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
response rg Red #518 for sale

Interior is ebony. If it's red and leather, it has to be ebony. This loaded red 1st 1,000 is for sale - just below market price. My mother may have raised one fool, but she didn't raise any dummies: If you have watched ebay, you will quickly learn that top prices are 31,500 to 32,000+ I will sell below this, but near market value.
After receiving tons of calls by bargain shoppers - good luck to those people.
Soon the supply of special editions will be depleted, or driven and used with many miles on them.
This one is personally owned, and locked at the dealership with 16 factory only miles on it.
If you want the real thing, then call. If you want a bargain - wait until this year's 7,000 are built and the 14,000-20,000 waiting list of orders are taken care of during this year and next year. You may find bargains in 2007 or 08.
Agressive red is drop-dead gorgeous - much better color than road&track cover photo.
call: 313-389-7540 or cell 734-552-4897

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your only off a digit

dear founding member:
Put a 2 where you typed the 1 and you're almost in the ball park. You must have forgotten that I have to pay for all options, mich. sales tax, title, plates, tabs and insurance, even while it sets in the showroom.
And for those of you who don't know - dealers are now saying that a GM base price increase is already coming...

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
TR6 said:
dear founding member:
Put a 2 where you typed the 1 and you're almost in the ball park. You must have forgotten that I have to pay for all options, mich. sales tax, title, plates, tabs and insurance, even while it sets in the showroom.
And for those of you who don't know - dealers are now saying that a GM base price increase is already coming...
I was being sarcastic. ;) Good luck with your sale. :yesnod:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.