Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#529 Aggressive has been delivered to Milton, Florida Zip Code 32570. No this is not my Solstice. This Aggressive Solstice belongs to my dentist. He was the only person in town lucky enough to get one of the F1k Solstice. Milton , Florida is close to Pensacola, Florida and about one hour from Mobile, Alabama. This is the fist F1K that I know of being delivered within 150 to 200 miles of Pensacola, Florida. The wife and I were starting to think that Pontiac had stopped delivering any cars to the gulf coast until after hurricane season is over. :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Maybe today!

As of Monday ours was in Tampa railyard. May be to dealer today! :willy: :willy: :willy: :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
I thought Tally's was delivered a couple of weeks ago in Tallahassee.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NW Florida Delivery

Tally's Solstice may have been delivered to Tallahassee but the distance from Pensacola to Tallahassee is about 200 miles. Milton to Tallahassee is about 180 miles. So the Aggressive Solstice delivered to Milton, Florida is still the first delivery of a Solstice that I know of within a 150 to 200 mile radius of Pensacola, Florida. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats on the delivery Im orginally from Crestview Florida I spoke with My buddy in FWB and there one going to Lee Pontiac on West 98 I delivered mine earlier this month in Va bch VA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts