Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman from Becker Buick/Pontiac in Spokane called me this morning to say they had gotten their first Solstice. I got there at 6 PM just in time to get a good look and a few pictures before the new owner got in and drove away. It looked great parked and awsum driving down the street. It was black with ebony leather and polished alloy wheels. I talked to the new owners and asked when they ordered it. They ordered it during the Apprentice show and now own #54 of the First 1000. I took a picture of the dash emblem. If someone can tell me how to post it here I will. I am in line to get the 5th or 6th one from them. I ordered the next day after the Apprentice was on so maybe I will get mine soon. They have a red one coming next week.

·
4,592 Posts
1. use putfile.com to host the image.
2. once you see it on putfile.com, right click the pic and copy the URL address of the image.
3. when you make a post here, click the pic icon, it will give you a set of img /img tags, place the URL address between the tags.

HTH

·
Registered
96 Posts
I thought that car 54 was going to Indiana and the member below?

beech23

Car 54 is load. A code 4000 and ready to ship to Lawrenceburg, INDIANA

car 54

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be wrong on the number. The owner told me the number but now that I think about it some more it may have been #56.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Spokane??? Yesterday???

I can only hope like crazy that the same carrier will be in Kirkland, WA today for me!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
It better be car 94 and not 54

Give me a heart attack :willy: I have all the paper work and still no car #54 I would hate to think it went to the wrong Dealer in WA, that is a long ways from Indiana. I am sure they must have car 94. There was a car 94 going to WA.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess it was a figment of my imagination.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts