Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Ironic you posted this tonite! Camellia and I will put this on our calendar! It's always fun to do that drive. :willy:
Solstice is on the lift for 'inside the wheel' cleaning, sanding (salt got to it) and repainting, waxing and WD-40ing. Have a whopping 23,000 miles now!
(since April- been driving the classics weather permitting).
Sherman
:yay: Haven't seen you in awhile. Look forward to seeing you both! :)

We are hoping SLY will be ready and that all will come together for us to meet up and join in.
:yay: Excellent! You know I always like getting to see you both! :)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
As a celebration of our 5th year at Skyline Drive, I will be handing out special presents to every car in attendance this year. :yay:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Less than 2 months away!!!

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Susan, please put me and a guest down as a maybe. If I can make it, it will either be my wife or my oldest.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just got back from a weeks vacation. We went to Virginia Beach and then to Natural Bridge to see the Safari Park and the Zoo. Our grandson loved it all. On the way back we got on Skyline drive for the last 105 miles back to the house. We seen that a lot of the pull offs are being re-done and are closed. We will go back up there in a week or two so we can fill you in on what is open. The one's we hit last year seemed to be ok.

Hope to see you soon
JACK AND PAULINE ( SKYJACK )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks, Jack and Pauline! Let us know! :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Count me in!

Hi Susan!
I'm planning on making this year, finally! Looking forward to enjoying the views & fun!

Rhonda

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Cr*p. Looks like I have to pull out. Just realized that's the weekend my wife's going up to Boston to do the Breast Cancer walk there, with an old schoolfriend of hers. I'll be single dad - looking after kids and animals. Darn... I really wanted to go this year :(

Sorry for the false alarm.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Cr*p. Looks like I have to pull out. Just realized that's the weekend my wife's going up to Boston to do the Breast Cancer walk there, with an old schoolfriend of hers. I'll be single dad - looking after kids and animals. Darn... I really wanted to go this year :(

Sorry for the false alarm.
Bummer, hopefully you can make it next time! :seeya:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Susan, Sherry and I are planning on attending again this year. We had a ball in 07.

Joe

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Susan, Sherry and I are planning on attending again this year. We had a ball in 07.

Joe
:yay: :woo: :yay:

:party:

We look forward to seeing you both!

:cheers:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Can you believe it? One month away! :cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Count Wade and Brenda in. Looking forward to it. Love the mountains!

21 - 40 of 90 Posts