Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
You can add us to the list also. We were not sure if we were going to be able to make it this year but plans have changed. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Val and Jay.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
You can add us to the list also. We were not sure if we were going to be able to make it this year but plans have changed. Look forward to seeing everyone again this year. Val and Jay.
WOOHOO!!! VAL AND JAY!!!

:yay: :woo: :yay:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Susan
It's good to see a lot of peaple signing up for this run. Is there any way we can get a count of how many peaple are going to join us for dinner friday night and breakfast saturday morning?

It will be so cool to see you all again.
( remember happy hour friday night ):cheers:

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Sure can!

EVERYONE

PLEASE POST OR PM IF YOU WILL BE JOINING US FOR DINNER AND/OR BREAKFAST - FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY MORNING

·
Registered
456 Posts
Sherry and I will be at dinner and breakfast also

·
Registered
672 Posts
We'll be there

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum in forever, but please add Mike and Joanne to the list for the drive and dinner Saturday Night.

Thanks for all of your hard work in organizing everything.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Wow, great to hear from everyone! Look forward to seeing you all!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hello VMSSC! I'm moved in to Winchester Va and ready to get involved in Kappa activities here. Please add our name to the list (Dave and Jeanie Johnson). At this time, I plan to go to the Friday dinner, then home (just up the road), and meet up on Sat at noon. Not sure yet if we will stay overnight Sat or return via 81. We look forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Hello VMSSC! I'm moved in to Winchester Va and ready to get involved in Kappa activities here. Please add our name to the list (Dave and Jeanie Johnson). At this time, I plan to go to the Friday dinner, then home (just up the road), and meet up on Sat at noon. Not sure yet if we will stay overnight Sat or return via 81. We look forward to meeting everyone.
:yay: :woo: :yay:

The man who drove me back to Canton after "The Rock" incident! :willy:

Look forward to seeing you both! :cheers:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks like we are going to have a good turn out for the friday night dinner ate Sonewall Jacksons. Susan, I forgot to tell you , Friday october 15th is "KARAOKE NIGHT" So warm up your voice so you can show us more of your many tallents.:thumbs:

Love Ya
SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
41 - 60 of 90 Posts