Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
5 MORE DAYS
The leaves are realy changing colors up here.
We checked the extended forcast and it said sunshine for friday, saturday and sunday. YA HOOOOO.:willy:

Can't wait to see you all again.:grouphug:
See you at Stonewall Jacksons friday night.:cheers:

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Sounds good! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Well since I cannot make it to this GREAT drive...my wife and I decided to take the whole family this past Sunday.

We had a wonderful time...Everything was just so beautiful...We couldn't have asked for a better day.

This was the first time for the kids, they had a blast.

There is renovations going on...thanks to the stimulus bill. Your usual picture stops were open. I was disappointed that the pull off after the tunnel was closed for renovation.

One last Alert...watch out for the invasion of the Stink Bugs!!!

Have a wonderful time all!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi. Just got a dog sitter so it looks like Brenda and I will be able to make it for breakfast on saturday and maybe dinner. We are really excited since we have never done the run with the group. Looks like we will have great weather. See yall there.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hi. Just got a dog sitter so it looks like Brenda and I will be able to make it for breakfast on saturday and maybe dinner. We are really excited since we have never done the run with the group. Looks like we will have great weather. See yall there.
Looking forward to it! :cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Linda and won't make either dinner or breakfast but will be there for the drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Friday Night Dinner

I've only driven the GXP 6 times since I bought it last month and am itching to meet a few other Kappa folks. Unfortunately, I can't make the drive on Saturday but the dinner sounds great for Friday night. It is about 70 miles from where I live.

Not yet sure if I can leave in time to make dinner. How late can I commit to be there for dinner? Might there be room for a walk-in?

THANKS<

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
We r here. Hope the weather is better than last year. Going to local wineries tomorrow. See u tomorrow night.
:yay: See you tonight! :seeya:

·
1,492 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Those who want to see Paul d.'s pic's go to Susans facebook page:
Login | Facebook

Thanks Paul, great poctures, I see someone has a Pure Sol with a pure trailer too- now there are two of us ;)

sorry to miss the cruise this year, but we'll see ya next week when we're in Leesburg

Again THANKS for the photos
Hey White Fang. Been to your area twice in last two months, once Col Springs and last week in Ft Collins. Be out again next month I think.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
THANKS EVERYONE!

MAGNIFICENT WEATHER, MAGNIFICENT CRUISE, MAGNIFICENT PEOPLE!

:yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay: :woo: :yay:

·
Registered
122 Posts
We had a fun time with everyone this weekend.
Can't wait to see you all again in Williamsburg.
Here are a few pictures Pauline and I took.

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Excellent photos! Like that last one as we're heading off the drive to dinner (except for the sign). :)

61 - 80 of 90 Posts