1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think the Sky guys are leading the charge for performance

·
Registered
628 Posts
I love it oh and the injector controller can be had quite cheaply if you use an ftc-e from URD. I used the controller on my turbo tacoma and it was quite handy

·
Registered
790 Posts
If someone would, please, give us rookies the cliff-notes version of what this will do for performance. Thanks!

·
Registered
258 Posts
This will solve some fueling issues encountered when making more power and it will keep your intake valves clean and prevent buildup.

·
Registered
790 Posts
This will solve some fueling issues encountered when making more power and it will keep your intake valves clean and prevent buildup.
Thanks. I mean, who knew! I never would have thought of adding a 5th injector without having a 5th cylinder for it. I guess you gotta think outside the box. And know something about cars and engines. I may go with this in the future. I've had my GXP for 5-1/2 years and just now getting around to working on mods.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Would you still continue to spray methanol as well with this 5th injector? Will this provide more fueling than methanol?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Methanol? or do you mean Ethanol? Yes the fuel injector is fed from the stock fueling system.

·
Registered
97 Posts
No what I mean is that I'm already spraying meth with the aem meth kit in the cold side charge pipe after the tmap sensor. Would I get rid of the meth kit if I ran a 5th injector?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can the controller that comes with the aem meth kit be used as the controller for the 5th injector setup?

·
Registered
258 Posts
It probably can but seeing how well it will work is unknown. The Devils own has been used and proven to work well with out a hitch.

·
Registered
258 Posts
NP, I bought all the hardware, Fuel injector and Controller, just waiting on the machining and welding to happen to install. Let me know if you have any questions, those I don't know I'm sure John will chime in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts