Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how many watts the standard 6-speaker system produces versus the 7-speaker Monsoon system?

·
Banned
69 Posts
Its not really about watts, its about how it sounds, i mean, different cars respond to different sound systems in certain ways, im sure the monsoon is alot better, although i will be ordering no sound system, and just going with aftermarket, as i can get alot better sound out of it than ANY factory radio ever could.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Skyolstice said:
Its not really about watts, its about how it sounds.
:agree: Thats true, but you have to think about the fact different people hear things differently. what you think is good quality other may think is crap. There's also the fact it needs enough power to hear on the freeway with the top down, or at least to drown out the terrible music the car next to you might be playing. :devil:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Shouldn't need that much power since it's a small car, but yeah we need plenty to drown out the driving noise on the freeways.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Skyolstice said:
Its not really about watts, its about how it sounds, i mean, different cars respond to different sound systems in certain ways, im sure the monsoon is alot better, although i will be ordering no sound system, and just going with aftermarket, as i can get alot better sound out of it than ANY factory radio ever could.

Can you order the car without a radio & speakers? When I ordered other cars they said the car came with a radio & speakers.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
AJC said:
Can you order the car without a radio & speakers? When I ordered other cars they said the car came with a radio & speakers.
There is no radio/speaker delete option. You get the base CD player and 6-speakers no matter what.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts