Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife just called - #637 Agressive w/ leather is at the dealer! Am off at noon - will pick up this afternoon. Pictures to follow. 189 days from order to me! :party: :party: :party: :party: :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
brian carpenter said:
Wife just called - #637 Agressive w/ leather is at the dealer! Am off at noon - will pick up this afternoon. Pictures to follow. 189 days from order to me! :party: :party: :party: :party: :cool:

Congratulations Brian!!! :cheers: :party:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Wow-Great news!!! :party:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
19 Miles At Delivery!

Picked up car this afternoon with only 19 miles on it! Both of us have driven it and really like it - stopped at a electronics store and priced GPS systems built in to dash. When the salesman asked for what model, we said Pontiac Solstice and he didn't have a clue. He asked if it was an SUV. Super Ubber Vehicle? When he saw it he admitted not having a clue about it. Then went to dinner and had people stopping to gawk and ask questions. One fellow knew what it was but wanted to know how we got one. I told him I know Bob Lutz. Bikers stopped at traffic lights asked and all the kids just stare at it. Of course it was raining when we picked it up but the rain stopped and we went topless for a short ride. Only one fit issue, right front panel below headlight is not right. It rubs the light housing as the hood closes and is not quite straight at the marker light, but I think that can be tweeked out. If sun comes out tomrrow we will take some pictures and I believe the car will be named Wilma as an offering to the gods to keep the other Wilma away. Also have splashguards to attach tomorrow and a box of Zaino waiting to be applied. 6" antenna has not arrived yet but is on order. No other changes are planned but one never knows. But definately NO SPOILER! LOST SOL NO MORE! :party: :party: :party: :cool:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
brian carpenter said:
Picked up car this afternoon with only 19 miles on it! Both of us have driven it and really like it - stopped at a electronics store and priced GPS systems built in to dash. When the salesman asked for what model, we said Pontiac Solstice and he didn't have a clue. He asked if it was an SUV. Super Ubber Vehicle? When he saw it he admitted not having a clue about it. Then went to dinner and had people stopping to gawk and ask questions. One fellow knew what it was but wanted to know how we got one. I told him I know Bob Lutz. Bikers stopped at traffic lights asked and all the kids just stare at it. Of course it was raining when we picked it up but the rain stopped and we went topless for a short ride. Only one fit issue, right front panel below headlight is not right. It rubs the light housing as the hood closes and is not quite straight at the marker light, but I think that can be tweeked out. If sun comes out tomrrow we will take some pictures and I believe the car will be named Wilma as an offering to the gods to keep the other Wilma away. Also have splashguards to attach tomorrow and a box of Zaino waiting to be applied. 6" antenna has not arrived yet but is on order. No other changes are planned but one never knows. But definately NO SPOILER! LOST SOL NO MORE! :party: :party: :party: :cool:
You guys are totally stoked!! :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts