Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dearler called today to say our car was dropped off this morning but had no technicians for the delivery set up. We have to wait untill Monday to get the car. But saw it and everything looks good so far. I'll look at it closer on Monday afternoon. But good news for those of us in Wisconsin if the stopped by with one I'm sure there is more on the truck. :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
injunnuity said:
Our dearler called today to say our car was dropped off this morning but had no technicians for the delivery set up. We have to wait untill Monday to get the car. But saw it and everything looks good so far. I'll look at it closer on Monday afternoon. But good news for those of us in Wisconsin if the stopped by with one I'm sure there is more on the truck. :cool:
YES!!!!! Congrats!!! :party: :party: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations enjoy the rides.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Hopefully you'll have plenty of good weather this fall.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Congratulations, at least the car has made it to the dealer. Your wait is almost over. Now hopefully some more of us Wisconsinites will have ours cars this week.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
CONGRATS!!!!!

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
676 Posts
that's the best news we've had here in Wisconsin since the invite to Detroit sooooooooooooo long ago. Hope to catch up to you later this week after ours has been delivered!!!!!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Now that it looks like some Badger state cars are being delivered I took a rider to my dealer last evening and this morning on the hunch that mine, and others, might be on a truckload of Sols. But no luck yet. Will try again this evening. Injunnuity: Do you know if your car was trucked from Janesville? Were there others on the delivery truck?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts