Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sly 693 has arrived!! To bad I am out of town! I will be back tonight and the manager say's he has to be there for pickup. He works again Friday.That is fine with me. I will be sleeping next to my sly at the dealers. Pickup Friday!!! Anyone in South Florida that wants to see one up close let me know. Let the fun begin!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats!! Maybe it'll cool off enough there to enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congratulations! :)

Any reason given for why the manager must be there when you pick up the car? I've never heard of such a thing.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
:party: Congratulations.

·
Registered
73 Posts
tugmate said:
Sly 693 has arrived!! To bad I am out of town! I will be back tonight and the manager say's he has to be there for pickup. He works again Friday.That is fine with me. I will be sleeping next to my sly at the dealers. Pickup Friday!!! Anyone in South Florida that wants to see one up close let me know. Let the fun begin!! :yesnod:
hey tug, are you in Miami? cause I'm in Miami and my dealer has no idea what's taking my car so long; they say it should have been here yesterday. maybe mine is on the same truck as yours was. vin 330 where are you :willy:

by the way congrsts :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dengel said:
Congratulations! :)

Any reason given for why the manager must be there when you pick up the car? I've never heard of such a thing.
It sounds like they want to take a couple pics and he wants to be in it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JonzeOnSolstice said:
hey tug, are you in Miami? cause I'm in Miami and my dealer has no idea what's taking my car so long; they say it should have been here yesterday. maybe mine is on the same truck as yours was. vin 330 where are you :willy:

by the way congrsts :cool:
I am in Hollywood. I got back in town last night. I am going to go check her out this morning. Pick up tomorrow. Yours will be here before you know it. Hang tight.

·
Registered
73 Posts
tugmate said:
I am in Hollywood. I got back in town last night. I am going to go check her out this morning. Pick up tomorrow. Yours will be here before you know it. Hang tight.
thanks tug. see you on the road! :thumbs:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good to see the local guys showing up here!! Ive been over to view the new arrival 2x's now!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bcbriggs said:
Good to see the local guys showing up here!! Ive been over to view the new arrival 2x's now!
BC I am going to pick it up today. Maybe I will see you there!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just picked her up!!!!!!!!

That was a very enjoyable ride home from the dealer. One guy came up to me at a light and said, " I have been trying to catch up to you for 5 miles now. I needed to find out what that is. It is beautiful". She has enough pep and handles well. I almost smoked em coming out of the dealer (by mistake). Well I am going to go for a ride down by the beach. Talk to you all later.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just back from the beach and let me tell you.... People coming from all directions to check her out! They all loved it. They all want one. It is amazing!! People buying me beer's. Life does not get much better!! hahaha
Everyone still waiting, please be patient. You will be extremely happy. Let Pontiac do thing's right. You will be glad in the end. There is always little problems with the first batch of new cars. Let them get it right before you receive yours. Hang in there all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts