Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a dealer but I was able to get 2 of the 6ft. long banners that the dealers are hanging in their dealerships. It is really cool, heavy duty and will last forever. I am going to hang one in my garage. I don't need two so I am willing to part with the other but how best to do so? An auction with proceeds going to the Forum? Is there enough interest? Let me know.

·
Registered
67 Posts
gvoeller said:
I am not a dealer but I was able to get 2 of the 6ft. long banners that the dealers are hanging in their dealerships. It is really cool, heavy duty and will last forever. I am going to hang one in my garage. I don't need two so I am willing to part with the other but how best to do so? An auction with proceeds going to the Forum? Is there enough interest? Let me know.
i will gladly accept the banner on behalf of the forum :blueangel

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've stated my desire to own this item before. I even stated a price. I will gladly donate that amount to the forum. PM for details.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Id say if anything a raffle, $5 a ticket or something, proceeds going towards an aforementioned solstice roadtrip, however being as somewhere around 40 of us got EOP cars, correct me if Im wrong, we might want to wait on any kind of get together until a good majority of us can catch up, I myself probably wont get one till early next year, so maybe a summer 06 event would be ideal?

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
DLD84 said:
Id say if anything a raffle, $5 a ticket or something, proceeds going towards an aforementioned solstice roadtrip, however being as somewhere around 40 of us got EOP cars, correct me if Im wrong, we might want to wait on any kind of get together until a good majority of us can catch up, I myself probably wont get one till early next year, so maybe a summer 06 event would be ideal?
I think the proceeds should go to Troy Roberts the owner of this forum, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My dealer never put his up! I think he is teeed that he wasn't alloted any regular produciton cars. Why promote something you even can't sell! If he hasn't walked off with it, I'm gonna arm twist him into letting me have it. It will make a nice garage wall annornament!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I just really want something to hang on my wall, and so far my dealership has nada on the solstice, just the options card

·
Registered
228 Posts
Id say a raffle with at least 50 of the proceeds going to the forum. I understand wanting to make money off the thing.

Note: youll probaly make more money off a raffle then selling outright plus itll help the forum. Id suggest finding a way to do it very very fair and very public. I dont know, but im sure theres going to be a "trust" issue with 100's of us sending you 5 bucks for a raffle.

AH I have the idea. Get in contact with troy roberts the forum owner. Work a compensation package out and send the banner to him. Let him run the raffle and allow him to send you the compensation you 2 worked out. Youd both make more as itd be "offical" and I would have no problem seeing 200-300 people buying tickets.

·
Registered
391 Posts
You know what? That sounds like a COOL deal, if you were to raffle it off with the 50% going to the Sol forum. I would do it.
Set it up and if it is "legit" I will send my $.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I would put in money for a raffel if part of the money went to the forum. I am getting the great big two sided banner and a smaller one when they are finished from my dealer but I would like to help the forum. This has been the greatest. I have never been on a forum and it has been such a kick. I have learned so much from this forum. You made me laugh at times and been very informative. Hope it does not stop for a long time. I guess it will with so many of us waiting for months and months and months we might as well keep dreaming with others on the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
just throw it up on ebay.

If you;d like to donate profits to the forum after that, just transfer it over through paypal. easy as 1-2-3.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts