Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a new Miata (91) a new Boxster (2000) and now a Solstice (today).

First impressions: certainly not the sound or feel of a Boxster, but at half the price definitely a better buy.

Can't imagine anyone buying a Miata instead. This car is much more appealing and handles and feels a lot better.

Negative: lack of compartments for cell phone, maps, sunglasses or other odds and ends I like to have at hand.

Overall - definitely worth the price.

·
4,592 Posts
Too many of these to type these days, so I'm now using this...

·
Registered
819 Posts
RODEO said:
Too many of these to type these days, so I'm now using this...

I love it!! Great find, Rodeo!! :thumbs:

·
4,592 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
I love it!! Great find, Rodeo!! :thumbs:
I put it on putfile, cleaned up the background to transparent, now I'll just keep it in a text editor while cruising here.

here's the URL, just put it in between the img tags like usual

http://x1.putfile.com/9/25719423246.gif

here it is clean

·
4,592 Posts
a 15kb, the party this may a be bad for dial up users, the party emoticon may be the better idea, no?

·
Registered
515 Posts
RODEO said:
a 15kb, the party this may a be bad for dial up users, the party emoticon may be the better idea, no?
Well, the good news is that it should get cached by the browser, so even if you see it 100 times across the forum, you should only have to download it once. I think the dial-upers will survive.

·
Registered
278 Posts
so glad im not a part of that crowd anymore, dsl ROCKS!

·
4,592 Posts
Chris said:
Well, the good news is that it should get cached by the browser, so even if you see it 100 times across the forum, you should only have to download it once. I think the dial-upers will survive.
Good point! Go nuts............ :lol:

IT's basically just one more avatar anyways.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the ride.....hope you have good weather to enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Nat said:
Negative: lack of compartments for cell phone, maps, sunglasses or other odds and ends I like to have at hand.
Cell phone in the door-frame tray, maps in the map pockets (behind seat or under seat, sunglasses (visor clip), odds and ends in the cubby between the seats?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats and once again I'm jealous

·
Registered
42 Posts
What the heck

How the H-E-double hockeysticks are they delivering 727 and I still haven't got freakin 35? this is driving me crazy. CONGRATES!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy the rides.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Enjoy the ride!!! It gets better with more miles. My Solstice came to life after about 600 miles. Now it's great and getting better. Enjoy!!! :party:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts