Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally came in today, and it is GORGEOUS. I put over 100 miles on it just taking friends and family for rides. No fit or finish issues, no audible clunk so far, no major wrinkles in the top. AND only 16 miles on delivery. I really got lucky with this one. BTW that sub hits HARD for a factory system.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
:party:
Let me be the first to congratulate you!
Now, I know you're ready for a break from school by now (I know I am and I'm teaching!), so why don't you take a trip to Arizona? You could give me a ride and we could finally meet! Have lotsa fun with it. I'm jealous! ;)
(Oh, btw, I think you need to make a change in your signature area!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
and she looks great topless

GradSoulStice said:
Well it finally came in today, and it is GORGEOUS. I put over 100 miles on it just taking friends and family for rides. No fit or finish issues, no audible clunk so far, no major wrinkles in the top. AND only 16 miles on delivery. I really got lucky with this one. BTW that sub hits HARD for a factory system.
enjoy the ride, the factory system does sound pretty good i was impressed
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow EG your post count is getting unreasonable..... well 130 miles today, and I am exhausted. Going to bed.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
GradSoulStice said:
wow EG your post count is getting unreasonable..... well 130 miles today, and I am exhausted. Going to bed.
Going to bed???? You're young. This is why your post count is half what mine is!!!
Well, tomorrow is another day! ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
EG don't know how you post that much... 15.94 post a day. That's crazy. I love this forum and try to post when I have something to contribute, but I will never reach your status. Keep it up and you will have the most posts in just about a year or so.

Congrats gradsoulstice. I'm waiting for mine. shouldn't be too long now... :skep:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
EG don't know how you post that much... 15.94 post a day. That's crazy. I love this forum and try to post when I have something to contribute, but I will never reach your status. Keep it up and you will have the most posts in just about a year or so.
Well, its like this. Since I discovered the Solstice I have no life other than this forum. It's pretty sad, isn't it? Maybe you should all petition GM to get me a Sol ASAP so that I can move on with life! :D
(Oh, and I must be slacking off, because just a couple of weeks ago I was sitting at 16.33 posts per day!)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations GradSoulStice... :party: :cheers: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
GradSoulStice: sorry I missed your announcement. Congratulations! :party:

Are you the youngest owner in the Forum? I know that dylan01 is almost five months younger, but he hasn't gotten his car yet, soon we hope!

Cool name too!

Enjoy. This car goes well with youth!

Goes well for us oldies too! Goes well with everyone! What a car!

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Editguy said:
Well, its like this. Since I discovered the Solstice I have no life other than this forum. It's pretty sad, isn't it? Maybe you should all petition GM to get me a Sol ASAP so that I can move on with life! :D
(Oh, and I must be slacking off, because just a couple of weeks ago I was sitting at 16.33 posts per day!)
:lol: Editguy is on fire!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS GRADSOULSTICE!

You are one lucky dog! How does it feel to be driving that car down the street and having everybody look at you? I soon should be experiencing this! I hope lol.

You are 6'2 right? How do you fit?

lucky guy!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
:lol: Editguy is on fire!
Hey, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. :D My Sol is at event code 3000, so when it get's here I will eitheer slack off or have my post count increase. I'm anxious to find out which it is.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Editguy said:
Hey, it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. :D My Sol is at event code 3000, so when it get's here I will eitheer slack off or have my post count increase. I'm anxious to find out which it is.
Did RODEO put you up to this? :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
Did RODEO put you up to this? :lol:
No, but speaking of the :devil: I'm closing in on his post count. Less than 300 away! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts