Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VIN #750 has arrived. Unfortunately, I was out of town when it arrived in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday. I'll be picking it up Saturday. Yahoo!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
congratulations number 750. :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
:cheers:
Congrats 750!!!!!!!
I am 751 but out west in Utah. It is good to know that 750 has been delivered. Sure hope mine is soon.
All these great mountain roads just waiting for me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations!
Mine is coming from the same dealer. I actually drove by, saw your baby right after it was deliver and it is awesome. It was the first time I got to see one in person...
Enjoy, I am so jealous.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No........don't Leave It At The Dealer!

susies_boy said:
VIN #750 has arrived. Unfortunately, I was out of town when it arrived in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday. I'll be picking it up Saturday. Yahoo!!!
The Dealer is Driving your car! :glol: Am I making you wonder? :willy:

·
Registered
51 Posts
How about some pics of 750?????

I have the same color and interior on my #751 that I am waiting for. It would be great to see some pics of my car.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats, I'm jealous...pics would rock!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pics tomorrow

Having too much fun. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Of course color choice is a very personal thing, but IMHO Cool with the steel/sand interior is just awesome. The color of the car matches the windshield surround and front trunk lip perfectly. The painted wheels also match. I just did not like the contrast with the other colors, but that's me. I was in an Envious at a ride and drive, and it is a great color, just didn't like the contrast with the silver windshield surround and front trunk lip. Well I'm off to go somewhere else.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts