Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VIN #750 has arrived. Unfortunately, I was out of town when it arrived in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday. I'll be picking it up Saturday. Yahoo!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
congratulations number 750. :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
:cheers:
Congrats 750!!!!!!!
I am 751 but out west in Utah. It is good to know that 750 has been delivered. Sure hope mine is soon.
All these great mountain roads just waiting for me.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Have fun! Looks like they are shipping in mass (quantities that is)!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations!
Mine is coming from the same dealer. I actually drove by, saw your baby right after it was deliver and it is awesome. It was the first time I got to see one in person...
Enjoy, I am so jealous.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
susies_boy said:
VIN #750 has arrived. Unfortunately, I was out of town when it arrived in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday. I'll be picking it up Saturday. Yahoo!!!
Congrats. Let me know how you like the cool with steel sand. I have the same on the way.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No........don't Leave It At The Dealer!

susies_boy said:
The Dealer is Driving your car! :glol: Am I making you wonder? :willy:

·
Registered
51 Posts
How about some pics of 750?????

I have the same color and interior on my #751 that I am waiting for. It would be great to see some pics of my car.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats, I'm jealous...pics would rock!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pics tomorrow

Having too much fun. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Of course color choice is a very personal thing, but IMHO Cool with the steel/sand interior is just awesome. The color of the car matches the windshield surround and front trunk lip perfectly. The painted wheels also match. I just did not like the contrast with the other colors, but that's me. I was in an Envious at a ride and drive, and it is a great color, just didn't like the contrast with the silver windshield surround and front trunk lip. Well I'm off to go somewhere else.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Getting the same color and interior. Can't wait, 778.

·
Registered
182 Posts
:party: :party:

Congrats

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
162 Posts
mikefred1952 said:
Congrats! Getting the same color and interior. Can't wait, 778.
Same here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts