Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

750 has landed!!!

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  leolaw 
#1 ·
VIN #750 has arrived. Unfortunately, I was out of town when it arrived in the Philadelphia area on Wednesday. I'll be picking it up Saturday. Yahoo!!!

#3 ·
:cheers:
Congrats 750!!!!!!!
I am 751 but out west in Utah. It is good to know that 750 has been delivered. Sure hope mine is soon.
All these great mountain roads just waiting for me.

#6 ·
Congratulations!
Mine is coming from the same dealer. I actually drove by, saw your baby right after it was deliver and it is awesome. It was the first time I got to see one in person...
Enjoy, I am so jealous.

#11 ·
Pics tomorrow

Having too much fun. I'll take pictures tomorrow. Of course color choice is a very personal thing, but IMHO Cool with the steel/sand interior is just awesome. The color of the car matches the windshield surround and front trunk lip perfectly. The painted wheels also match. I just did not like the contrast with the other colors, but that's me. I was in an Envious at a ride and drive, and it is a great color, just didn't like the contrast with the silver windshield surround and front trunk lip. Well I'm off to go somewhere else.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.