Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's finally here. It came in on the transport at 2:00 this afternoon and my dealer called me at 3:30 to tell me. My husband and myself went right to the dealership and got to admire it for about an hour. They told me I could have it tonight but its raining really hard and it didn't want to take it out in the rainstorm for my very first drive. I was at the Detroit party and got to drive one there. I'm going tomorrow at noon to take delivery. It arrived with 23 miles on it and my dealer assured me that is what will be on it tomorrow. I ckecked it from top to bottom and it's perfect. My dealer got 3 of the first 1K but I was the only lucky one to come in today. So all the rest of you guys here in WI. keep the faith they will come. Still some convertable days left even if I have to have the heater on. By the way this is my 50th Birthday present early, Oct. 12th is the B-Day. Cool-Fully Loaded.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Congratulations!!! Guess that just leaves us waiting for delivery. Every day there is one more added to the list of satisfied customers. So will tomorrow be our day??? We are seriously thinking about a road trip south---using dori san's suggestion to try the Tail of the Dragon down in Tennessee/North Carolina. Looks really interesting. Maybe the end of October. Anybody else want to join us?

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Premium Member
9,965 Posts
:party: :party: Congrats!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
yeah---got a bad feeling about this one. I think something has happened to Bella and the dr. is not telling us! Scott you'll probably get yours before ours!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Congrats! :party:

Who wants to start a Wisconsin Solstice Club????? Maybe include a few U-pers and Illinois types thrown in, - that is, if they can behave themselves! ;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Picked up my car at noon today, It is even better than the Detroit party because really got to enjoy my first ride not just around the block. Boy did it ever turn heads as I drove through the main street of our town. The dealership told me that they thought I knew more than they did about the car and I think they were correct. Going to enjoy every bit of good weather with it til I have to park it for the winter.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Jules said:
Picked up my car at noon today, It is even better than the Detroit party because really got to enjoy my first ride not just around the block. Boy did it ever turn heads as I drove through the main street of our town. The dealership told me that they thought I knew more than they did about the car and I think they were correct. Going to enjoy every bit of good weather with it til I have to park it for the winter.
Unfortunately, I think most of the people on this forum know more about this car than their dealers. Good luck with your new addition!

·
Registered
145 Posts
After some thought, I guess I can't really blame the dealers. We're a bunch of Solstice fanatics, that probably have this site set as our homepage. Not only do we really think about one car type, but most folks are thinking of only one VIN, theirs. The dealers gotta sell other cars too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts