Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Solstice Sly #776 arrived today. Was able to drive it a few miles. Will not be able to pick it up till Friday morning at 8am. Have to go out of town Thursday for business. The car was shipped on 18 Sep 05 by rail so it took two weeks to get here. Truck picked it up at the Birmingham Al rail station. Car is great. Can not wait to pick it up on Friday and take the day off.

Saturday it is off to my sons soccer game followed by a car show in Clanton Al, which is located between Montgomery and Birmingham off of I 65.

Sunday I will be driving to the Nascar race at Talladega.

Sly with leather two tone interior. All options except for on star and polished wheels.

I hope everyone else gets theres soon.

Scott

·
Registered
210 Posts
:party: :party: :party: Congratulations! Hope you enjoy.

I will have to admit - a little jealous - can't wait to see mine! :cryin:

·
Registered
245 Posts
sweet,sweet,sweet...

congrats. post some sly pics when you can. would love to see pics of your car.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Congrats :party: You are from "P" ville! I have a home in Montgomery and Wetumpka (Emerald Mountain). Have fun at the race! :thumbs:

PS: Did Clanton have any others come in?

1 away from 777 ...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats!

Sly #776 said:
My Solstice Sly #776 arrived today. Was able to drive it a few miles. Will not be able to pick it up till Friday morning at 8am. Have to go out of town Thursday for business. The car was shipped on 18 Sep 05 by rail so it took two weeks to get here. Truck picked it up at the Birmingham Al rail station. Car is great. Can not wait to pick it up on Friday and take the day off.
Saturday it is off to my sons soccer game followed by a car show in Clanton Al, which is located between Montgomery and Birmingham off of I 65.
Sunday I will be driving to the Nascar race at Talladega.
Sly with leather two tone interior. All options except for on star and polished wheels.
I hope everyone else gets theres soon.
Scott
Congrats! Glad to hear AL getting its first delivery 131 (mssleepr) and 822 (me) still waiting. I'd love to know if you get to B'ham soon. Can't wait to see them in person.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Congrats

:party: Congratulations from us here in North West Florida(Pensacola) We just had the first Solstice in the Pensacola area delivered yesterday (Sept28,05) Maybe in the future we can have a meeting of the Solstice owners in NorthWest Florida, Alabama and Mississippi :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations

:cheers: Must be the first one in Alabama. If you are taking it to the Clanton Car Show let me know. Would love to see one. I sent you a PM with some contact info.

Thanks
Just joined. First Post.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations :party: :cheers: :party: Hope I get to see it soon. Who knows when mine will arrive as the dealer can't find out any info, so for now I'll be living vicariously through everyone else's detailed descriptions. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy your new car. :party:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Weather!

I really hope the weather clears for you this weekend. My wife was on the east coast yesterday and said that storm was miserable all day. Hope you at least get good weather for the NASCAR shindig! :yesnod: :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts