Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sly, 2-tone, #798 was finally today made part of my life instead of just a figment of my imagination. It was love at first sight. We've had a great tour of the Chicago suburbs, and we're both happy! Great shifting, nice little mirrors, awesome dashboard, no problems with the top not fitting properly! More than worth the wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
#809 Libertyville IL. (Missing In Action (MIA))

I saw a black Solstice at the dealership today!
Sweetttt!

Can't Wait!!!!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
suessecret said:
Sly, 2-tone, #798 was finally today made part of my life instead of just a figment of my imagination. It was love at first sight. We've had a great tour of the Chicago suburbs, and we're both happy! Great shifting, nice little mirrors, awesome dashboard, no problems with the top not fitting properly! More than worth the wait!
You wouldn't be related to a Wanda W. would you? I'm a chicago burb baby, lived there until 13 years of age.

Congrats on the new ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Congrats!

Hope you get some time to drive with the top down!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
suessecret said:
Not that I know of........ I've lived here since 1967.... What suburb are you from?
mount prospect mostly, lived in a few others, still got a lot of family out there. My cousins name is sue, I thought maybe she bought a Solstice :)
 

·
LOST SOL
Joined
·
4,675 Posts
Congrats! :party: I ran the 2002 Chicago Marathon and really liked the city. I bet it is a great place to cruise. :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks MSG_McKee. It is a REALLY great place to cruise! Down by the lakefront is awesome, and out in the northwest suburbs there are even a few rolling (ok very small) hills! I've never done the Marathon, but I went down to cheer on a friend a few years ago. Talk about alot of people! Take care of you!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,691 Posts
RODEO said:
mount prospect mostly, lived in a few others, still got a lot of family out there. My cousins name is sue, I thought maybe she bought a Solstice :)
THAT would have been a really great secret to keep from you, rodeo. :lol:
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
achieftain said:
THAT would have been a really great secret to keep from you, rodeo. :lol:
:devil: :devil:

:glol:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top