Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
The fangs

We'll be there. Coming from the Ohio NEO run the weekend before and going to the Razoeback in Arkensa the next weekend. ;)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little over six weeks! :eek: Hard to believe. :)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a reminder!

ICEMAN and VAL & JAY will be in attendance!

:yay: :woo: :yay:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THIS YEAR'S SKYLINE DRIVE CRUISE WILL BE DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF CLAY ROBINSON.

THERE WILL BE A RAFFLE/SILENT AUCTION OF A BLACK SANTANA CUP HOLDER HE STILL HAD. THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO HIS CHURCH OR THE CHARITY OF HIS WIFE's CHOOSING. ♥ ♥ ♥

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a reminder that this is less than 3 weeks away! :yay:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Emily and I will be there for the meet-n-drive on Saturday! Probably won't make the breakfast or dinner due to dogs waiting at home.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Emily and I will be there for the meet-n-drive on Saturday! Probably won't make the breakfast or dinner due to dogs waiting at home.
We look forward to having you join us! :)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had drinks with the Browns after work yesterday and we are all looking forward to Skyline Drive! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A little over a week away!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This coming weekend!!! :yay:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is there a tentative date for next year? Our Solstice group from Marion, Oh couldn't make it this year.
Lowell

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can't login to the Sky site...

My wife and I (Michelle and Ray) would like to join you for at least part of the drive. We'll probably have to break off and head back to Fredericksburg from the Spotswood Trail (VA-33) crossing.

We'll be in a Deep 2006...

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Carolyn And I will be there tomorrow for dinner and sat for breakfast. See ya there.

I will be there. 2008 SCCA SSB. --Rich

Is there a tentative date for next year? Our Solstice group from Marion, Oh couldn't make it this year.
Lowell
It will be October 12th or 19th.

I can't login to the Sky site...

My wife and I (Michelle and Ray) would like to join you for at least part of the drive. We'll probably have to break off and head back to Fredericksburg from the Spotswood Trail (VA-33) crossing.

We'll be in a Deep 2006...

Cheers!
Sure! See you then! :seeya:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So it is with great humbleness that I announce that Clay's wife gave the money to their favorite charity =====> US!!! So I told her that we would discuss and maybe use the money for a banner for the St. Patty's Day Parade. But HOW NICE OF HER!!! <3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts