Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was running a few minutes early for work this morning and KNEW my car should be in anytime so I drove by the dealership.

:eek: There sat 2 silver Solstices. My VIN 813 and VIN 1285.

And of course, even delivery doesn't mean the wait is over. The dealership doesn't open until 8am and who knows when the prep guys get there. :) Regardless, she'll be sleeping quietly in my garage tonight.

And thankfully we've got above normal highs in the 80s to start the week. So much for productivity at work.

Now THIS is how you start a Monday morning.
:party:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marco said:
Congratulations Chris. :cheers:
You should be driving by lunchtime.
Hopefully. I kinda feel bad for stealing my salesman's thunder. Instead of him getting to make my day by calling and saying "it's here", he's going to come in, see the cars, get excited and then find my voicemail sent at 6:45 this morning telling him I already saw it. :lol:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Now THAT is the way to start the work week!!! Another Lost Sol found its right full home, or soon will. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:party: Congratulations.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dealer just happens to be in between the office and a customer's facility I was just commuting between, so of course I stopped by again. She's in mid-prep and will be ready in an hour. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congratulations!!! It's nice to see another delivery in Indiana. I get to Ft. Wayne about once a month on business. I'll PM you next time I'm heading your way - maybe we can get together. I've still got quite a wait for mine.
:party:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Chris said:
Dealer just happens to be in between the office and a customer's facility I was just commuting between, so of course I stopped by again. She's in mid-prep and will be ready in an hour. :)
Know how you feel, can wait to get your hands on it!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats Chris!

Now is a good time to get it before it starts getting nasty there in Ft. Fun.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations! If the weather gets too cold with the top down, put up the windows and turn on the heater. It will extend your driving fun by many weeks. Enjoy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: I'm so excited for you and can't wait for you to post pics......Was it worth the wait?

·
Registered
284 Posts
record wizard said:
Congratulations!!! It's nice to see another delivery in Indiana.
Now if they'd just start cranking out the rest of the cars and send some more south of 70!!! Do we know if they come all the way in on truck or are they shipped via train to somewhere and then loaded on trucks?? :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
27 Posts
The dealer here in Evansville said that the only Sol that he has received came on a truck from Lordstown, OH. His Sol was the only one on the truck when he received it - he didn't know where it had been before arriving in Evansville.

My order hasn't been picked up yet, so I'm in for a long wait. I'm in no hurry -it just gives me more time to come up with a larger down payment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Chris said:
She's in mid-prep and will be ready in an hour. :)
Great news, Thoose car buffs at Hall's are going to be envies now. :cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations Chris

Congratulations #813! So now that you have the real thing, how do you like the Cool color. Remember, you "talked me into" silver from black? Now that I have the car, I still can't say if the color is right for me. I hope to see a Sly and a Mysterious this weekend. Would love to see an Agressive too but I think my next chance will be a Deep that my dealer should have coming in soon.
Cheers and happy driving!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Congratulations Chris! I believe #26 is also in Fort Wayne or Gary, IN. It's my neighbors folks. It's a deep one if you ever see it. I told my neighbor to have them come to this forum to meet some other Solstice Owners in Indiana!

Congratulations again!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Chris said:
Congrats. Will be driving through Ft. Wayne tomorrow on the way home. Maybe I'll see you along the way somewhere. I'm still waiting to see one on the road.

:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts