Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:party: The dealer just called and the car is being taken off the local railcar and loaded onto a truck for delivery. Best case is that it will be delivered Saturday afternoon worse case Tuesday or Wed. The dealer said they will need the better part of a day to ready the car. Good news is the wait is almost over! :cool:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
GREAT news, SolLate! A west coast delivery - nice! Congratulations!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oooooh.... a delivery in Cal, must mean everyone elses is coming soon!!! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congradulations!!!

SolLate said:
:party: The dealer just called and the car is being taken off the local railcar and loaded onto a truck for delivery. Best case is that it will be delivered Saturday afternoon worse case Tuesday or Wed. The dealer said they will need the better part of a day to ready the car. Good news is the wait is almost over! :cool:
Congradulations!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Cali delivery......

SolLate said:
Great News for the Inland Empire! Congratulations SolLate! My order is at code "3000", not bad, I just ordered in June. Hope my regular allocation order is in by October! :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I am so so excited I can hardly wait. I had hoped to take it this weekend to the Western Region GTO show in San Pedro. Maybe another time.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats #82 from 83#!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
#82 is here

Well it finally arrived. I can not remember being so excited by something in a long time. The car is everything I had hoped for and more. At 57 and having been married for 35 years, it takes a bit to get the heart beating like this!

·
Registered
340 Posts
That envious is one beautiful color. Should change your username to SolSoon.
Congrats :cheers:

·
2,574 Posts
SolLate said:
Well it finally arrived. I can not remember being so excited by something in a long time. The car is everything I had hoped for and more. At 57 and having been married for 35 years, it takes a bit to get the heart beating like this!
Quite a picture dude! lookin top shelf! Best of luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts