Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#822 shipped 9/10 and expected to arrive at dealer 9/26. Dealer already has invoice. I can't wait :willy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
#822 shipped 9/10 and expected to arrive at dealer 9/26. Dealer already has invoice. I can't wait :willy:
Congratulations!!!! First Alabamien to get a Sol. Guess I'll have to come up your way to see what a Sol looks like in person.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks MSG_McKee & Mssleepr

MSG_McKee said:
Go Bamma Go ... or War Eagle for MSSLEEPR ;)
Mssleepr been waiting longer - I kinda hope it gets here first, even though I want mine asap!

PS... I'd pick you up from the airport when you come back, but as you know... I've got no room for luggage :glol: :jester: I'll be looking forward to making sure you get a ride asap when you get home from the closest sol we can find... the least we AL SOLS can do.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
Mssleepr been waiting longer - I kinda hope it gets here first, even though I want mine asap!

PS... I'd pick you up from the airport when you come back, but as you know... I've got no room for luggage :glol: :jester: I'll be looking forward to making sure you get a ride asap when you get home from the closest sol we can find... the least we AL SOLS can do.
I am still working a few angles to get a Sol. There are some good dealers out there and I appreciate all of the PMs from everyone. You guys are better than any "search engine!" :lol:

I do not need it until May of 2005, so maybe I can get one by then. If not then the AL Saturn guy sounds confident.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
I do not need it until May of 2005,
I hate to disappoint you sir, but I'm afraid it's well past the time you needed it :D

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Editguy said:
I hate to disappoint you sir, but I'm afraid it's well past the time you needed it :D
ooops! ... been in the sand too long! :) What month and year is it? :lol:

errrrr, 2006 ;)

PS: I think alot of folks "needed" it by May 2005. ;)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
WannaSolstice said:
My dealership has had the invoice for my Mysterious Solstice since the end of August :( , so not sure that's a positive sign. I'm only 90 miles from the plant, so I'm hoping the shipping process will accelerate!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts