Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congrats!!

I hope to see you on the road sometime here in the Lone Star State!!

- bspate -

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
bspate - I think this the dealer is advising that the car is on the road. On the VIN list I show 827 to be bobo1424 - unless there is an error. ANYWAY, I finally got mine today and it looks and drives great. It was the second time I had been in a Solstice - first time was in Detroit at GM World HQ reception earlier this year. I am logging as many forum members from Texas as I can, in an effort to build a listing for a possible Texas 'meet & greet'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
carlintexas said:
bspate - I think this the dealer is advising that the car is on the road. On the VIN list I show 827 to be bobo1424 - unless there is an error. ANYWAY, I finally got mine today and it looks and drives great. It was the second time I had been in a Solstice - first time was in Detroit at GM World HQ reception earlier this year. I am logging as many forum members from Texas as I can, in an effort to build a listing for a possible Texas 'meet & greet'.
Yes, I took delivery of #827 today and as you can see my dealer was so excited he beet me to the forum. The car is definitely worth the wait. There is nothing like it. Iv'e got to tell you, my wife could give two s##ts about cars. As far as she is concerned they are just a way to get places, but when she saw the Solstice her eyes lit up, a big smile covered her face and she said wow, it's really beautiful! I have never heard her describe any vehicle as beautiful in our 28 years of marriage. It was like she was 20 again. Hey after 28 years of marriage its nice to have a 20 year old again. That alone was worth the purchase price. PS> it drives pretty damn nice too!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.