Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and 83 went for a joyride today. Top down, 85 degrees - so I drove on over to the "other dealership", the one who never returned my calls :cuss: . They are the big time Pontiac dealer in my part of the woods - they got one of the EOP's but have not got it yet (#4hundredsomething). They looked like kids with noses stuck to the glass of a candy shop as I drove through the dealer lot. I did not give them the pleasure of drooling over my #83 - so I just keep on driving and giving the royal wave as I exited the lot. Oh! I tossed a hand full of my dealers sales cards up in the air as speed away :cool:

"SOMETIMES THE MOMENT IS JUST PERFECT"

·
Registered
515 Posts
SolTex said:
Me and 83 went for a joyride today. Top down, 85 degrees - so I drove on over to the "other dealership", the one who never returned my calls :cuss: . They are the big time Pontiac dealer in my part of the woods - they got one of the EOP's but have not got it yet (#4hundredsomething). They looked like kids with noses stuck to the glass of a candy shop as I drove through the dealer lot. I did not give them the pleasure of drooling over my #83 - so I just keep on driving and giving the royal wave as I exited the lot. Oh! I tossed a hand full of my dealers sales cards up in the air as speed away :cool:

Awesome. I would scorn you for littering, but they obviously won't leave the competition's cards laying around. :)

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Here's a new joyride for you - east on 287 to Wichita Falls, then 82 east to Muenster. Mine will be in (#781) in about 4 weeks with luck. Let me know when you're coming & I'll buy the strudel.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Priceless!!

SolTex said:

:thumbs:
Just priceless! As I have said before, swing by Lubbock and I'll spring for BBQ/steak.

Enjoy your ride! I hope to join you in a year.

--Chemist

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, I'm VIN 416 from the "other" dealership! Heard the rumor that someone drove one through the dealership and didn't stop. (by the way they said it looked great) I am jealous, I have heard mine is being shipped. Don't know what that means, time wise. Guess we will have to start a Solstice club here in Midland to compete with the Miata club. Congrats on being the first here, I will be watching for you on the road.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
jhantex said:
Hey, I'm VIN 416 from the "other" dealership! Heard the rumor that someone drove one through the dealership and didn't stop. (by the way they said it looked great) I am jealous, I have heard mine is being shipped. Don't know what that means, time wise. Guess we will have to start a Solstice club here in Midland to compete with the Miata club. Congrats on being the first here, I will be watching for you on the road.
Let us "northerners" up in Lubbock know when the meets are! We'll mosey on down!

--Chemist

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jhantex said:
Check your private messages!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
SolTex said:

Congrats, you are my new hero!! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts