Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recieved our new boy Thursday. Sorry for the late post but I didn't know how to start a thread :( . Thanks Gizmo2004.

Well we recieved our boy with 16 miles on him, what a sight, boy let me tell you the wait is worth it! :yesnod:
We defected to European cars 10 years ago first BMW then we setteled on Mercedees I only bring this up because my wife and have to calender in the who gets him next! :willy: I know I'll have to get my own eventually.
This car is such a joy to drive it rides well actually much better than I'd expected and the attention - my goodness. We would like to thank the Solstice Team for bringing us defectors back with an inspiring new American breed!!! :thumbs: :grouphug:
Well today he has 428 miles on him the burn in smell is all but gone.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!! You and your wife will be like the commercial on television where the husband and wife are rushing home to see who can get into the shower first :lol: Enjoy!!! :party:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Congrats, and welcome back! You will enjoy the money you save on maintenance and repairs compared to Mercedes and BMW.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ex-Miata Man said:
Congratulations!! You and your wife will be like the commercial on television where the husband and wife are rushing home to see who can get into the shower first :lol: Enjoy!!! :party:
You are right...I almost snuck out with it this morning before she got up. :nono:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrival.
:party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, inov814u! :party:

Have you driven up to Mt Diablo yet? So close to you. I was born in Hayward, myself.

Let me know when you're going up to Lake Tahoe or Reno, I might meet you up there. My favorite place to visit, winter (solstice) or summer (solstice) or anytime in between!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mt.Diablo / Tahoe

gizmo2004 said:
Congratulations, inov814u! :party:

Have you driven up to Mt Diablo yet? So close to you. I was born in Hayward, myself.

Let me know when you're going up to Lake Tahoe or Reno, I might meet you up there. My favorite place to visit, winter (solstice) or summer (solstice) or anytime in between!

Mt. Diablo...Hmmm...sounds like a nice joy ride. You know when it's in your back yard it tends to get neglected. Did take him to the Santa Cruz Warf for clam chowder breadbowls.

Tahoe is another on our list. November 4,5 & 6 there is a meet in San Simeon Ca., I think I'll go down there for a day, don't know which one yet I need to get more info.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't post pic's

Administrator has me disabled or I would have posted some pictures. I'm attempting to post them on the web then I'll post an address here to direct you.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
inov814u said:
Administrator has me disabled or I would have posted some pictures. I'm attempting to post them on the web then I'll post an address here to direct you.
Use www.putfile.com or some other free picture site and post link here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts