Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tomorrow I fly to "Yankeeland" to bring home the wife's new baby. Looking forward to the drive...especially some of the roads I've heard about in Kentucky.

Reviews, dynos, thoughts, ideas, mods...all to come! :willy:

·
Registered
156 Posts

You should see yours soon. :willy:

Recieved 838 yesterday morning. :party: My wife and myself drove 235 miles round trip to Santa Cruz Boardwalk and had a couple breadbowl's of clam chowder. It was fun to watch the people we passed on the way out to the end of the warf double take and when they didn't see it return groups of people walked out to the end of the warf to see it. The car drove excellent! Hwy 17 is a curvy mountain pass the car didn't have any tire squeel and cornered like a race car. Impressive! :yesnod: The look on nearly every Miata driver's face we passed was as if we had just popped their favorite balloon. :lol:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Congrats! :thumbs:

Hope to see you in San Simeon in November for the West Coast Meet.
:party:

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, 04CTS! :party:

I know you were totally ripped at Mike Haggerty in Chicago for their out-of-state fee of $3000. So you purchased from someone in PA? I wonder when it was delivered to that person?

Where do you live in Texas? Tell your wife Happy Anniversary from all the Solstice Forum members! :grouphug:

Why not add info to your signature? Just go to the top of any page of posts, select User CP, then Edit Signature, put in whatever you want, especially VIN. It helps us keep track of who is who.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!!! :party: Where in PA did you find your car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts