Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a weekend of anticipation. Solstice #879 in San Diego is now parked on my driveway. Getting a good night sleep before its trip up the coast leaving at 5am in the morning. Cant wait! I will be around and hopefully will run into you Northern Cal folks. I will be in San Francisco by the end of the weekend early next week. See you soon. Thanks for all your support and all worth waiting.

·
Registered
676 Posts
May I be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now get out there and enjoy the ride!!!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy your new ride. :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Great news, Chris. What a nice city (and state) in which to drive a Solstice. I presume you're taking California One up the coast to San Francisco? That route and the Blue Ridge Parkway are two of the best rides in the country. Enjoy!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Chris Perris said:
I will be around and hopefully will run into you Northern Cal folks. I will be in San Francisco by the end of the weekend early next week.
Pick mine up tomorrow in San Francisco. Going to spend a lot of time driving around to break it in. Hopefully we'll see you up here in SF. Would be great to get pics of two of them together.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
stunty3: Please include your VIN and other pertinent data. Why not add that to your signature? Just go to User CP at the top of any page of posts and edit your signature. That way we all can see your data with each of your posts. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts