Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
arrived on a carrier with 10 others, every one going to a different destination.
they are prepping it, I take delivery at noon tomorrow. It is simply gorgeous, sly with the two tone interior, loaded.
one of the mechanics was taking it to gas it up as part of the prep, I tagged long as passenger...if any of you have seen the scene in Feris Beuler's Day Off, when the two parking attendants took Feris's friend's dad's car...thats what it felt like, he was revving it and I was white knuckled, thinking, BRING IT BACK AND PUT IT INTO THE SERVICE BAY!!!....we made it back alive though...lol
every mechanic, salesman, everyone in the dealership was standing around admiring it. it is definitely eye catching.
I am taking the afternoon off after I take delivery to just driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive it!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations VA Beach Sly..... :party: :cheers: :party: I am so envious!!!! Enjoy every minute and remember to post pics for those of us who are desperately waiting for ours to show up....

·
Registered
156 Posts

Justa ? Did you get the die-cast solstice in the trunk like we were told?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats on your solstice

Congrats on your Solstice now there two Delivered here in VA Beach You have to bring it by so I can get a look at it Enjoy every minute of it

·
Registered
4 Posts
waiting on arrival

i hope to be #3 in virginia beach my solstice was born 9/14 vin 1299 and still waiting how does it come from the plant rail and truck or is it straight truck and how long after leaving the plant. :sleep: :banghead: :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts