Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
early last week, the Solstice EOP center told me it was produced and in final QA. late last week I call and they say, we cant tell you anymore info, your dealer has to call the dealer business center...
dealer says, no new info, maybe next week....this week, I call EOP center again, they tell me the dealer can get the exact status from the DBO...I ask dealer to check, he says, no info...WTF????
plus, another first 1000 was delivered to another dealer in the area, exact same color, exact same options, just with a different interior...why wouldnt they arrive at the same time???

·
Registered
976 Posts
Dealer is giving you the run around! Trust me, I am a salesman. The dealer will have to call dbc and gp through the prompts, and a nice little lady will come on and laugh with you about how many phone calls they get every day, and happily look up exact tracking , just LIKE UPS! Sometimes dealer's kill me.....

To think you might have to go sit in the salesmans office and watch him call to get an update! It took me ten minutes, including hold time.!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome to the club (Lost Sol) :grouphug: :cool: Tell me after you've waited 7 weeks how you feel,been there done that. :devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts