Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
#885 For Sale

#885 is looking for it's new owner. It is in my possesion with only 57 miles. It looks just like the car in the Apprentice brochure. It is Sly grey with Steel/Sand leather interior. It has every option available except On Star & XM. In the five months since I ordered it, my wife has become in need of a new mini van. I will sell the car (along with all of the "First 1000" stuff) for $31,500. Please contact me @ 719-238-6800 if you or anyone you know is interested..

·
Registered
109 Posts
rlc2911 said:
I just got word that my #885 has been built and will arrive here in Colorado in 2-4 weeks. It looks just like the car in the Apprentice brochure. It is Sly grey with Steel/Sand leather interior. It has every option available except On Star, XM Radio & smoker's pkg. In the five months since I ordered it, my wife has become in need of a new mini van. I will sell the car (along with all of the "First 1000" stuff) to the right buyer at the right price.
A mini van??? Poor guy. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you luck in selling it. I'd buy it but I'm not going to buy for more then 1K over sticker since I'm going to get the hook up later anyway! But if you can, guilt your wife later for this! Say "I love you honey. I'll do anything for you... Even if it means giving up the one thing I love more then you." :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats on the new addition to your family :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Solstice For Sale by Owner.......

rlc2911 said:
I just got word that my #885 has been built and will arrive here in Colorado in 2-4 weeks. It looks just like the car in the Apprentice brochure. It is Sly grey with Steel/Sand leather interior. It has every option available except On Star, XM Radio & smoker's pkg. In the five months since I ordered it, my wife has become in need of a new mini van. I will sell the car (along with all of the "First 1000" stuff) to the right buyer at the right price.
Try your local newspaper. It will be a quick, easy sell!

·
Registered
2 Posts
rlc2911 said:
check your pm!

·
Registered
515 Posts
As much as dealers charging over MSRP pisses me off, it's gunna happen. They know they can mark it up, so you might as well take advantage of that. Ask your dealer how much they would pay you to walk away. It's worth a shot and would save you a lot of hassle of buying then selling.

That said, if you can find a forum member to pay MSRP + fees, it would be a nice thing to do to spread the love around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts