Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#885 just arrived in Colorado Springs. I can pick it up tomorrow (9/31). I am very mixed emotioned. After waiting 5 1/2 months, it's finally here but I will need to sell it due to the development of my wife's need for a new mini van. It's Sly with Steel/Sand leather and every option except On*, XM & smoker's pkg. I have it listed in the "For Sale" section of the forum so if you know of anyone interested, please have them contact me. To the rest of you who will be keeping yours...congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
rlc2911 said:
#885 just arrived in Colorado Springs. I can pick it up tomorrow (9/31). I am very mixed emotioned. After waiting 5 1/2 months, it's finally here but I will need to sell it due to the development of my wife's need for a new mini van. It's Sly with Steel/Sand leather and every option except On*, XM & smoker's pkg. I have it listed in the "For Sale" section of the forum so if you know of anyone interested, please have them contact me. To the rest of you who will be keeping yours...congratulations and enjoy!
I am sorry but if you wait for 9/31 you will never pick yours up.....Tomorrow is October 1st....

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
rlc2911 said:
I can pick it up tomorrow (9/31). I am very mixed emotioned.
Must be a Mountain Time thing. I can't find that date on my calendar in Central Time zone. :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
rlc2911 said:

(9/31)?????Must be leap year..... :jester:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, have fun with your new ride. :party:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
It is Oct 1 here .. but we did start DST today(30 days earlier than USA). Congrats on the Sol :party:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts