Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris is on his way to the dealers. The car rolled off the carrier this a.m. He will post when he gets home and update his info on the list. Hopefully, everyone will get their cars soon!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Die-cast

Has anyone recieved their Die-Cast Solstice with their car as we were told? Have not heard anything about them?
Is it the same color as your car?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Your dealer didn't happen note how many other Sols were on the carrier and which direction it was heading? I doubt "So where you heading next?" is a common question dealers ask the driver, but you never know. :)

Congrats
:party:

·
Registered
233 Posts
inov814u said:
Has anyone recieved their Die-Cast Solstice with their car as we were told? Have not heard anything about them?
Is it the same color as your car?
Sorry to be a B, but at this moment, I don't give a darn about the Die-Cast Solstice. I just want the real thing....I'm living vicariously through all those who :thumbs: have been wonderful enough to post their pics.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Die Cast

SURE....RECEIVED ONE AT THE REN-CEN IN DETROIT FOR DELIVERY #1, I WOULD CONTACT PONTIAC REGARDING "YOUR" DIE-CAST...UNFORTUNATELY SHE ONLY COMES IN cool.

#554 Cool,ac,alb,premium,conv.power,3mp,leather

·
Registered
676 Posts
the model given at the Ren Cen was just a teaser. We were told that we will get another one after the car is delivered and it will have a plaque with the VIN---and should be the right color.

·
Registered
149 Posts
wife of cdb said:
Chris is on his way to the dealers. The car rolled off the carrier this a.m. He will post when he gets home and update his info on the list. Hopefully, everyone will get their cars soon!

congratulations........take alot of pics and post them so those of us still waiting can get more depressed.... :(

·
Registered
383 Posts
MIKEBART said:
SURE....RECEIVED ONE AT THE REN-CEN IN DETROIT FOR DELIVERY #1, I WOULD CONTACT PONTIAC REGARDING "YOUR" DIE-CAST...UNFORTUNATELY SHE ONLY COMES IN cool.

#554 Cool,ac,alb,premium,conv.power,3mp,leather
just to clarify...I have an envious one on my desk. But as far as I know..those are the only two colors available yet.

·
Registered
515 Posts
deepdawg said:
just to clarify...I have an envious one on my desk. But as far as I know..those are the only two colors available yet.
And actually, it's Sly, not Cool.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congratulations :party: I've been rooting for ya! Looking foreward to pictures.

·
Registered
753 Posts
yes, 549 has arrived. it will be in the showroom all week at Faulkner Pontiac, on Street road, Trevose, pa. ( 1/4 mile from a PA turnpike exit). check it out if you're in the area.
It came with 19 miles on the odometer, and i put another 19 careful road test miles on with a brief shakedown cruise. Fit and finish is excellent, and it drives very nice. ... of course, it's too young to let it stretch out, but the feedback through the wheel was outstanding. It cornered flat while soaking up bumps without losing an ounce of composure. A joy to drive, and i can't wait to take it up a notch.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
wife of cdb said:
:party:

I am glad you received your Sol and I hope it arrived well. Thanks for what you and Chris did for me and I am still tracking another Sol / Sky down. Have fun and if you guys make it down to Savannah one day, the shoot me an email. Take Care, Steve

·
Registered
158 Posts
mine had 34 miles on it when it arrived

why are you keeping it in showroom all week

is the dealership paying you to sell cars for them

i think i would ask :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Tally said:
mine had 34 miles on it when it arrived

why are you keeping it in showroom all week

is the dealership paying you to sell cars for them

i think i would ask :)
Some people have worked out deals with thier dealers. For example I'm trying to get first year scheduled maintenance and mud flaps for free for letting them show it for a week.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I ordered a die cast from the Franklin Mint, I needed something with wheels-And I was in Times Square last night, Just stood and stared, is so beautiful, can't wait for it to be real

1 - 18 of 18 Posts