Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got word my car is on it's way to California. Hope to be driving soon after the long wait.

Steak :party:

·
Registered
173 Posts
California Sol!

Where in California? Central Valley any chance? We have one in Livermore, two in Modesto. So far we have a parade of three!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Duner said:
Where in California? Central Valley any chance? We have one in Livermore, two in Modesto. So far we have a parade of three!
Monterey Bay area. Maybe we can "parade" around the central coast some time.

Steak :cool:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats! Mine, #765, was born 8/31 and should be on its way to San Francisco any day. I have plans to head to Monterey the first weekend it is here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow, way cool! They're getting really close now . Lets see, 1000 - 910 = 90, yes only 90 more to go. Then Pontiac can concentrate on delivering the cars to us "Peons" (non F1K). :)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Maybe they are all on the way. No notice for me yet, Vin 778.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
RWSimmons said:
Wow, way cool! They're getting really close now . Lets see, 1000 - 910 = 90, yes only 90 more to go. Then Pontiac can concentrate on delivering the cars to us "Peons" (non F1K). :)
I was never under the impression that non-F1K were any less of an owner than F1Ks. We have badged and sequential VINs, big deal. All we get is the ability to drive our cours before you, thats it. Hell, we even have some getting their badges stolen.

You bought the same car for the same reason as me therefore you are considered an equall.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
RWSimmons said:
The list already has a 956 vin number. I'm sure they are working on the zz and fm's by now. But great news vin's are getting sent right after they are built.But the best news is zero zippers will be sent by truck because they are so close, so it should only take 1 or 2 days once built and shipped. It seems like the cars will start passing inspection faster or they started making the cars with no problems.

Zero zip Ct.

:) :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Excelsior said:
I was never under the impression that non-F1K were any less of an owner than F1Ks. We have badged and sequential VINs, big deal. All we get is the ability to drive our cours before you, thats it. Hell, we even have some getting their badges stolen.

You bought the same car for the same reason as me therefore you are considered an equall.
Some of the fm's and zz could prossibly be driving their car before some first 1000, I think once all first 1000 are shipped by GM,( but some are going by train and can take 4 or 5 weeks) they are able to start shipping the fm's and zz. It wouldn't make any sence to hold back cars that are closer just because some ones elses car is going to take 5 weeks to get. As far as they should be concerned with is they did ship the first 1000 cars first. And if they did anything other than this would be very stupid, holding up cars for no good reason for 5 - 6 weeks.

But thats my opinion.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
Some of the fm's and zz could prossibly be driving their car before some first 1000, I think once all first 1000 are shipped by GM,( but some are going by train and can take 4 or 5 weeks) they are able to start shipping the fm's and zz.It wouldn't make any sence to hold back cars that are closer just because some ones elses car is going to take 5 weeks to get. As far as they should be concerned with is they did ship the first 1000 cars first. And if they did anything other than this would be very stupid, holding up cars for no good reason for 5 - 6 weeks.
Ooooo, I sure hope you're right. Gives me a slim hope that I may actually get my car in September rather than October!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dengel said:
Ooooo, I sure hope you're right. Gives me a slim hope that I may actually get my car in September rather than October!

Have you checked with cricket lately ? Your's gotta be made this week I asume.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
deluke said:
Have you checked with cricket lately ? Your's gotta be made this week I asume.
I figured I would try the dealer route first rather than bugging cricket again. Called my salesman about 5 hours ago, he said he would check and call me back..... If I don't hear anything from the dealership by the end of today, I'll probably email cricket tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
dengel said:
I figured I would try the dealer route first rather than bugging cricket again. Called my salesman about 5 hours ago, he said he would check and call me back..... If I don't hear anything from the dealership by the end of today, I'll probably email cricket tomorrow.
They always say they will get back with you and don't. Except cricket.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts