Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Sly, 1st 1000 Pontiac Solstice arrived on Friday and we pick her up today. Overall, the car is amazing. Finally GM has followed through on an awesome design.

A BIG thanks to our dealership, Rotters Auto Center in Olympia, WA for being extremely supportive and great throughout this very long, drawn-out process. They even gave us Club section tickets to the Seahawks game tomorrow for being patient and for being the first Sol at their dealership.

Here are some pics:
SLY SOL

and here is our Sol with our other cars, a 1981 Fiat spyder and a 02 Ford Thunderbird:
Thunder, spyder, and little bit of sol

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
WOW! That might be the cool dealership story to end all cool dealership stories!

Congrats on the new arrival, too :party:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
red61985: Congratulations!!! Good looking car! :party:

It'll be a lot of fun driving it around those beautiful northwest states.

You said your dealer "gave us Club section tickets to the Seahawks game tomorrow." That really is special. Maybe my dealer, since he charged me a $3000 PREMIUM, will give me a World Series ticket (that's what some are going for here in Houston). Yea, I'm so sure! The scum wouldn't even buy me lunch. I wasn't told about the premium until five months after I put my deposit down. Take it or leave it. Champion Pontiac of North Houston, owned by AutoNation. Buyer beware!

But enjoy your Sly, my friend!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Wow, can't believe they are still delivering first 1000's.

Good luck and enjoy before winter sets in (34 degrees in NJ this morning :( )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts