Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out to pick it up now. My dealer said the carrier had a red, a black, and couple silver ones on it yet.

:party:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Drex said:
Heading out to pick it up now. My dealer said the carrier had a red, a black, and couple silver ones on it yet.

:party:
Congratulations Drex.......Boy, does this make your weekend or what?!!!! :party: :cheers: :party:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations, Drex. :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats!

:cheers:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Came in with 27 miles on it. Almost has 70 on it now :D Was getting plenty of looks, but I was also driving around at night with the top down and its 55 out right now. So I'll have to see tomorrow if they were looking cause they thought I was :willy: or at the car.

Have a couple little defects though. Three areas that have slight weather stripping issues, front right bumper is slighty off, and the plastic where the left prong of the top goes in is chipped. I'm only worried about getting the weather stripping fixed though. Need time to look over in the light more though, man is it ever getting dark early.

P.S. Girlfriend likes the placement of the sub ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Whoopdefreakindo.. Now I am really getting jealous! FANEFFINTASTIC!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I'm holding my breath, that red on the truck, could it be? 726 in PA already and a day away?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.