Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the years, I have made a number of observations.

Some I understand and others I will never get.
Most of the time it's a matter of the male prospective versus the female prospective.
An early example would be when your girlfriend tells you she's "late".
Although we may share anxieties there are different types of panic involved.

Another that I've been confronted with over the years is to be told that I'll never understand the pain involved with pregnancy.
I agree, I will never know.
But then again, a woman will never understand the pain that a man goes through when he gets his "privates" caught in a zipper.

I know many women that have had children and gone on to have more children, but I've never heard of a man repeating his incident.

But when it comes to the pain and anxiety of waiting for our "babies", we share the same emotions.
It's been a rough week with what was expected to be a rush of deliveries, and only a trickle.
I wish GM would have taken some time to address us at least in whole if not individually.
I appreciate the strong personalities and great intellect of most of the forum members. I also love the sense of humor that this site demonstrates.
I know the lurkers have been treated to a top notch show.
I hope we are able to look back at this time on this site in the future and laugh at ourselves.

In the words of an "imfamous" American....."Can't we all just get along?"

Can you feel me now?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Marco said:
I know many women that have had children and gone on to have more children, but I've never heard of a man repeating his incident.
I'd take another look at your analogy. For a large percentage of women, they get pregnant on purpose, as they view raising children as a rewarding experience (at least until those cute babies morph into teenagers.)

I don't think there are any guys out there who would voluntarily sacrifice his "privates" to such the fate you mention for any kind of reward (not even getting their Solstice delivered sooner). :lol: :glol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lupado said:
Someone needs to get laid.
Please don't consider yourself one of the "most". For a guy that has about 10 posts, your average for attacks is ridiculous.

You should get out of this forum!

Mods, you want to discuss this amongst yourselves and send him another Pm.

Or maybe you can just agree that this guy should be banned?

Is there such a thing as triple secret probation?

·
Registered
81 Posts
dengel said:
I don't think there are any guys out there who would voluntarily sacrifice his "privates" to such the fate you mention for any kind of reward (not even getting their Solstice delivered sooner)
Depends on how early I could get my hands on the car, and how much of my equipment I'd have to get caught in my zipper :lol:

Two Words....Button Fly :yesnod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts