Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here are my pictures from the meet:

[please see PM, thanks]

I had a good time and I can't wait until the rest of us get our cars and get together again for a drive.

It was nice to meet all of you folks!! :yesnod:

- bspate -

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
and here are mine, plus I'm uploading two videos as I type this.

http://www.putfile.com/aztekzrpurty

Thanks so much to all the generous owners for opening up their cars to our pokes and prods, giving us rides, and even letting us drive!

You guys went way beyond the call of duty, thanks so much!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks for the pictures all!

When I drive My Sol around, it feels pretty cool. Great ride.

After I left the meet and cruise in Ohio, there was a little let down.

Cruising with multiple Sols,...........Thats cool!

·
1,492 Posts
Thanks Texas!

Your pics are great!
Thanks for sharing them with all of us.
Wish I had my car, am envious of you getting to drive down the road as a group.

Again, THANKS!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Double thanks from Jerry and Karen for sharing your cars and giving us the opportunity to turn the key and drop the clutch! :thumbs: :thumbs: We can't wait for our Deep VIN 3520 to arrive. :( We'll add to the color palette at the next event!

Our first impression of the Sol in person and behind the wheel is top notch.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Wow. These pictures are too good to let slip away or get buried. If everyone would e-mail the pictures to me I will combine them with ours, burn CD's and send everyone a copy. How's that? We should probably send a copy to Lori Queen as well - to let her know we are keeping the flame alive and burning brightly (we will delete the GMLinedog pics - don't want to get the boy in any more trouble).

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Add your email to your profile so we can send them to you Carl, otherwise you're the only one with OUR emails. :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Where's Gizmo??

Does anybody know if Gizmo made it home OK??

I figured we would have heard from him by now.

- bspate -

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bspate said:
Does anybody know if Gizmo made it home OK??

I figured we would have heard from him by now.

- bspate -
LOL, good question Bspate. If there aren't 20 new posts from him by tomorrow morning then we should start to worry. :/

·
Registered
729 Posts
Now that I think about it, didn't he mention that he was staying at an undisclosed location tonight?? I thought he wrote that in a post somewhere.

Let's hope he brought a laptop, or he might just have withdraws from this place!! :lol:

- bspate -

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Thanks to one and all for posting the pix and impressions. I really hope I can make the next get together (I moved up a notch at my dealer last week and should be driving before spring break next year!).

Thanks again for sharing with those who could not attend.

--Chemist

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I look forward to seeing you Chemist, but you HAVE to promise to wear that lab coat.

Are you at TTU or TCU? I did some time at TTU but managed to avoid your favorite subject.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Great pics!!! We are all a bunch of crazy people, so getting together just makes it better! :lol: Keep the cars running. Enjoy the good weather while the rest of us northerners have to start think about how long it will take a Solstice to stop on an icy road. :willy: Enjoy!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those are great pictures and the video was very very good. Thanks for posting for those of us still waiting (I'm Bayed) for what seems forever!
PS
The girl in the jeans and black sweater ....WOW!

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Oops, OK, I think I just added my e-mail address to my profile (home URL?). If not = [email protected]

I will be loading everyone's info into a Word doc and sending it out soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Great time and THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS!

Thank you guys so much for the photos... just might frame on for the garage. We had a blast yesterday, can't wait till the next one..

More cars, more colors, more smiling faces. :) :) :) :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts