Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. & Mrs OZ40 are pleased to announce the arrival of a bouncing new born Red Solstice #101239. We are happy to say the newborn is a model of workmanship. After driving this baby all afternoon the newborn is now tucked comfortably into the garage...until tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations on the new arrival, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
126 Posts
:party: :party: Congrate's
Keep driving and don't forget to think about us lost Sols without ours yet. Now make sure she is tuck in for the night

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations!! Do you find yourself making extra trips to the garage to take another look? It's Christmas in October!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks

Thanks folks. I surely hope those of you that haven't received your cars yet get them very soon. IMO it was worth the wait. Ordered 8-8-05 took delivery 10-14-05. Car seemed very quick to me off the line and better then average pull from 1st to 2nd gear, also very good acceleration just standing on it in 5th. :cool: I'll be out to dinner and crusin' on Sweetest Day. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
did you really just order your car on 8-8? Friends ordered theirs back in April and just went 3000....don't understand, but congratulations anyway!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, that's when

Yep, that's when I ordered it 8-8-05. Sorry your friends that ordered in April havn't got their yet, I don't know why. Maybe it's for dealer allocation or something or maybe it's a Detroit area thing, I don't know. My salesman told me mine was one of three that came in last week two reds and a green. He told me the green order was cancelled for some reason and they sold it anyway as soon as it hit the showroom floor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts