Discussion Starter #221

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #222

·
Registered
556 Posts
the reason I did not get the gxp was the interrior in my na car the steel sand.I like it. oh so much more than black seats the rest of the gxp interrior. if I had found a gxp with it I would of got it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is so great. Thanks so much RedOne07 for keeping this thread going with some great info on our great cars. I was lucky to get one of the books myself per your recommendation and have loved it in my collection.
:)

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
He got into the index pages over a week ago.... just about the time it officially became Spring.

·
Registered
556 Posts
like I said...for those of US that cant read....and I dont have any solstice books...execpt for the manulas that cam with my car...and me posting pics or trying/ being able to transfer or drag and klick something........well ...I dont think thats gonna happen. Im kinda like that blond that keep going out to her mail box when the ding"you got mail" go's off... but Im sure somebody ahs another solstice book out there in solstice land that knows how to do it all...now if they just have the time and round tuit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A Solstice was displayed at the Vauxhall stand during the 2004 Goodwood Festival of Speed, but you are correct that the picture was taken at Brooklands.

Hi, do you have any information on the Solstice displayed on the Vauxhall stand at Goodwood Festival of Speed in 2004? Was it the grey IVER shown at the 2004 Chicago Auto Show? Alas, I have not been able to find any pictures taken at the event. Thanks.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts