Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it is time to give back some to our faithful supporters.

I am proposing that put together "tribute" of sorts to our supporting venders.

I would like to suggest that we have our own little "car show" that collects all of us who have mods from a vender to gather together at one time for a group picture.

For example, during the Friday night "light" car show, have all the illuminated windrestrictors lined up for a group photo with Stephan and crew.

During the day, we can have a gathering of all cars that have DDM products installed together for a group photo with Ivy. Dave optional . . .:devil:

And we can do similarly for the other venders on different days.

That way we can have fun taking interesting group photos showing off with our supporters, and they get something tangible to take away with them to perhaps help them in future sales.

Thoughts?

Anyone have a current list of venders who are going to be at the Nationals?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,472 Posts
Thoughts?

Anyone have a current list of venders who are going to be at the Nationals?
I like the idea Rob, even though I won't be there to participate.

These are the Vendors that Martin Scott has announced over on FB:
Performance Autowerks
DDMWorks
Hahn Racecraft
WindRestrictor

Meguiars
glympse
Ecotec Tuning
RPM Performance

I would offer to do it for the vendors that support the forums.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Excellent idea, Rob. I've been wondering how long some of our vendors will be showing up once every Solstice and Sky on planet Earth has 3 Windrestrictors and 2 complete exhaust systems.

Since I won my complete Solo exhaust system in Austin, I would be remiss if I did not mention Solo Performance. I do hope to see them at a National again soon.

·
Vendor
1,394 Posts
Rob,

Great idea, although I feel that we as vendors should be thanking all of our customers who have been so loyal over the years, really one of the best groups of people that we have worked with is the Kappa owners. We would be very excited to have a big group picture with all owners of DDMWorks parts at the nationals, that would be a great picture to have. Lets see what we can put together and see if we can make a Vendor/customer appreciation day happen!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Good Idea Rob. I have a couple pieces from vendors. :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nut
great picture. First time I have seen that one.

I am hoping we can have several just as nice at Flagstaff.

All the V8s
All the SCs
All the fast cars (red)
All the cars at night with their WRs lit up

Like that

R

1 - 20 of 28 Posts