Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I just checked and there is no Solstice in the driveway so I suppose I'm on here for as much time as I can fit in. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
wife of cdb said:
How much time would you spend on this forum if your Solstice was in your driveway?
It came in on the 15th - one of the 1st 100 - has been great - interested in others are enjoying the new wheels

·
4,592 Posts
With the price of gas these days, I might spend MORE time here IF the solstice was in my driveway :lol:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
85 to 90% less than now. Typing inane posts is the modern equivalent to twiddling one's thumbs. But I gotta do something or go mad!! :willy: :banghead: :crazy:

·
Registered
305 Posts
That's the beauty of computers, I can work and play at the same time.

They keep me chained to this thing. Working 13 hours today and still going.

As we say that is what nights and weekends are for!!!!!! Work that is!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
wife of cdb said:
How much time would you spend on this forum if your Solstice was in your driveway?
zip zero

·
Registered
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
carguy said:
It came in on the 15th - one of the 1st 100 - has been great - interested in others are enjoying the new wheels
welcome to the forum! where are you and do you have a vin # yet?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Same amount of time

I work for the government so I have plenty of time to play on the internet at work.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Man...your tax dollars at Work, right???

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I expect that I will continue to post about the same for a while after I get my car to post my experiences and to read about others, but when the Solstice expereince becomes more routine and well understood with more of them on the road, I doubt I will post as much. This forum will still be good for dealing with problems, finding out about accesories and meeting people for clubs and events, so I will still check in.

·
Registered
251 Posts
wife of cdb said:

If my Solstice were here, It would NOT be in my driveway... :lol: :willy: :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
I wish it were here,but, when it comes I'll enjoy sharing my experience on the forum and will continue to read about others experiences. Maybe after awhile I won't check in every night,but, probably every few days. I'm 3400 and waiting!!! :cuss:

·
Registered
48 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
New conspiracy theory for all those cospiracy theorists out there ... GM and Troy are working together and intentionally delaying shipment of the Solstice to keep us tied to the forum :lol:.

BTW, This is Solsticedreamin MODS PLEASE HELP ME GET MY IDENTITY BACK (See lost password post). Thanks!

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
wife of cdb said:
If I had my Sol, it would not see my driveway. I would also not be on here! I think my forum time would be rather limited, and my behind the wheel time rather high. Regardless of gas prices! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Forum Who.....Forum What.....Solstice in my Driveway....

wife of cdb said:
Forum, What Forum?....
:seeya:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts