Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you to everyone for all of the "Thank You's," :thumbs: and :cheers:

Thank you for letting me vent a little sometimes about things that should be common sense to most, but I guess not.

Thank you for accepting me, even though I'm on "The Dark Side," of the desk.

Thank you for enjoying what I have learned in short time selling cars, and a lifetime of living, learning, and loving everything about life.

Thank you for reassuring what I already know...that honesty is the best policy, and if you take care of the little things, the big things take care of themselves.

If you guys ever come through my corner of the world, stop by and we'll leave skid marks behind the shop in a GTO, and then do lunch. If you think I'm kidding, it looks like the launch pad at Norwalk. ;) Ever pulled the e-brake on a Vibe doing 50 on wet pavement? It's a HOOT!!!!

And I can't believe how many hits those sketchy pics have gotten in less than 12 hours. Wow.

This is your treat for stopping by to read this...I just rememberred our camara at the store has a movie record feature, no sound though...1.4 meg disk. Give me a day to get it posted.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
:thumbs:

Might just take you up on the burnouts.

·
Registered
67 Posts

i just wanted to add one more thumbs up to your post.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
:thumbs: No, thank you for all your informative posts.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
:cheers:
It's early in the day, but a pint is always good. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts

I'd like to see some kinda "yee-haw" smiley, but I don't know what it would look like. Maybe a happy face with a Stetson.

·
Registered
67 Posts
brentil said:
:cheers:
It's early in the day, but a pint is always good. :D
Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
Same here.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Thanks for all the info, it's just what we need! :thumbs: AND :cheers:

·
Registered
18 Posts
conejo, I'm also from NW Ohio. What town are you in? I'm in Celina and have a Quicksilver 04 6 speed. But I traded in a 99 Miata for it. I sorta miss the little car and would like to some day get a Sol. But then I'd probably have to trade in the GTO and that would be hard to do.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
4th gto said:
conejo, I'm also from NW Ohio. What town are you in? I'm in Celina and have a Quicksilver 04 6 speed. But I traded in a 99 Miata for it. I sorta miss the little car and would like to some day get a Sol. But then I'd probably have to trade in the GTO and that would be hard to do.
Ummm. don't want to get into too much trouble here, but here goes. How can I be creative about this... :rolleyes: ...known for Sauders Woodworking (particleboard) furniture and museum, and a really big farm equipmetn auction every other week. About 15 miles south of MI, and about 45 miles east on IN. Prolly the smallest town to have a Pontiac store for hours. Seriously, chipboard bookshelves and tractors.

·
Registered
18 Posts
conejo148 said:
Ummm. don't want to get into too much trouble here, but here goes. How can I be creative about this... :rolleyes: ...known for Sauders Woodworking (particleboard) furniture and museum, and a really big farm equipmetn auction every other week. About 15 miles south of MI, and about 45 miles east on IN. Prolly the smallest town to have a Pontiac store for hours. Seriously, chipboard bookshelves and tractors.
Okay, your town's last letter is 'D'?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dear Conejo148,

Thanks for proving there are decent people in the car business. I grew up in the Glass City and have been around the auto industry for many decades. I knew there were good people out there and you’re right about one thing. At this point in my life, a good relationship with a dealer who values my trust and doesn’t waste my time is worth not worrying about a few extra bucks haggling.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts