Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word from my dealer that I now have an order number!

It's Deep, Steel/Sand, FWD, brushed wheels, conv. and power packages, A/C (it's hot here!) CD, anti-slip...

I think the only things that it doen't have is the sub-whoofer(which I'm too old for) and the lighter (quit last year).

Now I wait to move through the system, it will be fun reading the forums while I wait.

·
Registered
383 Posts
BubblePix said:

It's Deep, Steel/Sand, FWD, brushed wheels, conv. and power packages, A/C (it's hot here!) CD, anti-slip...

I think the only things that it doen't have is the sub-whoofer(which I'm too old for) and the lighter (quit last year).

Now I wait to move through the system, it will be fun reading the forums while I wait.
Just curious...how did you order a Front Wheel Drive (FWD)?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Come on guys, lets cut him a little slack. He is a new member after all.

Bubblepix, I think you probably meant RWD. not FWD. I cannot imagine anyone too old for the subwoofer! :lol:

Did your dealer give you a VOM number? A VIN number?

Congrats on your order! Best of luck with the car, and I hope to see you around the forums! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Anticipation!

BubblePix said:

Enjoy the wait. It can and will be long! :leaving:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Anticipation

I ordered mine late August when my dealer received his 1st allocation. I had reserved a spot to place the 1st order of his regular allocation with a $500 deposit a few months before.
I just heard from him and found out my VOM # is 3300.
He says the scheduled build date is from October 10th-17th.
He also says if it gets built closer to the 10th, I should have it by late November.
I know this is optomistic but I am hopeful.
Sitting Duck :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
orlando said:
I ordered mine late August when my dealer received his 1st allocation. I had reserved a spot to place the 1st order of his regular allocation with a $500 deposit a few months before.
I just heard from him and found out my VOM # is 3300.
He says the scheduled build date is from October 10th-17th.
He also says if it gets built closer to the 10th, I should have it by late November.
I know this is optomistic but I am hopeful.
Sitting Duck :)
The VOM # should be letters then number. What you have I think is a code number scheduleds for production it would seem. Call your dealer and get the VOM #, you might need it in the future.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's Four Wheel Disc Brakes, sorry for the acronym fu.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are polished not brushed, I didn't have my glasses on...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It must be the order #, it's six letters. I'll contact him for additional information next week.

·
2,574 Posts
deluke said:
The VOM # should be letters then number. What you have I think is a code number scheduleds for production it would seem. Call your dealer and get the VOM #, you might need it in the future.
Just for the record my VOMS# is six letters and no numbers and it has been verified by The Cricket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts