Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the ride for a short pleasure trip to Ocean Beach... 2 beers at one of my favorite bars, parked the Solstice within sight from the window behind the bar. 2 Ladies did 2-360's around the car, couple of guys pointed at it and stopped. Rode the 3 miles home and could hear some shouts and hoots barely above the cranked up monsoon system. Took the main drag thru Mission Beach and PB, more pointing and shouts. Then the topper!...

TWO cars in front of me is a copper colored new Nissan Z, top up. It pulls over, lets the car in front of me by, and pulls out behind me. 2 blocks later a thumbs-up I could see in the mirror.
Feelin' warm all over!
:cool: ;) :cheers: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortimir said:
...and I hate all of you... you and your... your cars... that you have... in your posession.
:lol: :agree:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
dylan01 said:
:agree: as well. jk
:agree:
Last time something like that happened to me, it was sort of reversed-people speed up to get in front of me-guess they can't see around my 'dog bus'
:glol:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
That was interesting, lepiane.

I was on I-45 today in Houston, passing cars. In the right lane was a nice Miata, just cruising along. After I passed him, he decided to change all the way over to the left, increase speed, and pass me. Envy? Frustration? Who knows?

The biggest joke was: he had his top up! Geez, what a dork. In this weather, driving a fairly nice roadster, and has the top up. Oh well, can't figure out why he bought a roadster.

·
5,600 Posts
Fortimir said:
...and I hate all of you... you and your... your cars... that you have... in your posession.
Patience, young Jedi... ;)

All good things come to those who wait. The GXP awaiteth...

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
In the right lane was a nice Miata... he had his top up!

In this weather, driving a fairly nice roadster, and has the top up. Oh well, can't figure out why he bought a roadster.
I'm sure he was asking himself nearly the same question: "Why did I buy this roadster?"

.... could've had a Solstice :brentil:

·
Registered
363 Posts
:
Fortimir said:
:agree: :willy: :cuss: :crazy: :mad: :cryin:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fortimir said:
patience yes... if it makes you feel any better I'm taking the car in to the dealer Monday for a couple of issues ( including slightly mis-aligned fender)... hopefully the kinks will be ironed out by now.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
lepiane said:
patience yes... if it makes you feel any better I'm taking the car in to the dealer Monday for a couple of issues ( including slightly mis-aligned fender)... hopefully the kinks will be ironed out by now.
I feel much better now. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.