Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lurk: I took delivery of my aggressive (red) Solstice this afternoon! I'm definitely going to have to change my screen name, now!

Anyway - she is awesome. So fun to drive and what a head turner! It's been a long time since I've had that happen to me. You can see people on the street and in other cars looking as you pass.

Hang in there, all - it's definitely worth the wait!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congratulations!!

You need to change your signature also... :)

By the way, where you from, and what is the VIN#??

- bspate -

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Pure Sol said:
:lurk: I took delivery of my aggressive (red) Solstice this afternoon! I'm definitely going to have to change my screen name, now!

Anyway - she is awesome. So fun to drive and what a head turner! It's been a long time since I've had that happen to me. You can see people on the street and in other cars looking as you pass.

Your signature:
"Pure / Steel/Sand interior / A/C, Premium Package, Power Package, Convenience Package, AM/FM/ETR/MP3/RDS/6 disc, Monsoon Premium Audio System, 18" Aluminum Polished Wheels, Smoker's Package "

Congratulations, Pure Sol, party time! :party:

NOW, let's get that signature updated IMMEDIATELY. That's an order, or I'll send 2KWK4U over to disassemble your agressive! Don't forget VIN and your city and state. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congratualtion notsopureanymoresol....

·
5,600 Posts
Congrats on the delivery of your beautiful new baby Sol! The wait for the GXP is getting tougher all the time.

·
Registered
819 Posts
:party: Congrats to my Aggressive brother, or at least we will be when mine arrives. Have a ride in your new car for me. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated my sig...

:cool:

·
Registered
819 Posts
A near twin for mine, except mine does not have the smakers package. Aggressive is the color for the Sol. Hope to hear how you enjoy your car in an upcoming thread.

·
Registered
363 Posts
congratulation! I can not wait for mine.......

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congratulations Pure. I've been shocked by the head turning, too. I've been chased into parking lots by people who just want to get a closer look. I get thumbs up as I turn the corner past a car waiting at the light. Mine, is Cool, but I was really impressed with the Aggressive when I saw it in Detroit on August 5. I think Pontiac may have something here by making everyone wait. Would we be as excited if we could go down to the dealer and chose one from 30 others? Patience, patience all of you on the waiting list. It's worth the wait.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Let me add another welcome to the aggressive club. She's definitely an attention grabber. Today a guy in a car ahead of me actually held up traffic by putting his car in park, getting out (I was a couple cars behind him at a stop sign), and coming back to ask me, "Man, what kind of car is that?"

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picked up my Sol today!!!! Ordered 4/15. Was the first one delivered in my area!! It looks as great as it does in the pictures! :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
DMH said:
Picked up my Sol today!!!! Ordered 4/15. Was the first one delivered in my area!! It looks as great as it does in the pictures! :party: :cheers:
Well, DMH is the strong silent type. Makes 4 posts in April, then comes back with a WHAMMY!

Congratualation, DMH, time to party on the Florida gulf coast. :party:

And thanks for putting all the key info in your post for my LIST.

Do me a favor, send a PM to KYSol, he was looking for a good dealer in the Ft Myers area for a friend of his.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry!!! I forgot my passwoek & user name!! I would check in to see the progress of Solstice deliveries. I got my car today in a strange way. I was driving by the dealership today & decided to pop in & check on the progress & there it was in the showroom!!!! It had a sold sign on it. They said they received it yesterday, but I never got a call! Go figure!! Anyone else with that experience??? :willy:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
A near twin for mine, except mine does not have the smakers package. Aggressive is the color for the Sol. Hope to hear how you enjoy your car in an upcoming thread.
Whats a smaker? lol!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got mine!!!

Got mine today too!!!!! Love it!!! What a great day for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
Pure Sol said:

·
2,574 Posts
jimbo said:
Congrats on the delivery of your beautiful new baby Sol! The wait for the GXP is getting tougher all the time.
Hey what do you think about the scuttlebutt that it may be a yellow limited production issue? Just a guess but I'll bet you're on board for that idea. The more I think about the launch of the GXP the more I think it will be the toughest Solstice ticket by a very long shot. I in no way mean to sound negative, you've been hanging in the front of that line forever I'm just increasingly confidant that it's going to be a shootout for these examples! I think if I mentioned interest to my dealer who is quite small he might even suggest to me that I go to a larger outfit. Here the big ones are getting a lot of attention for the regular issue the largest house now offering delivery on 2008 cars(regular production) at best so I'm afraid you might even have to know someone around here to get one. Having one to trade up from might turn out to be helpful too. Just thoughts. But I'll guess you would lust after a yellow job. :lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Well, DMH is the strong silent type. Makes 4 posts in April, then comes back with a WHAMMY!
Well, Giz, not everyone feels the need to post once a minute like you. :D
And before anyone else says it, yes, pot meet kettle, I know. :blush:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts