Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer got the official brochure today and gave me one. Ordered rubber floor mats to keep the inside nice. They look good. Also ordered mud flaps and wind screen. Shows the 5 spoke chrome wheels. Can get two different stainless steel exhaust tips to put on the Performance Exhaust System that will be available 3rd quarter 2005. It says Sport Suspension will come 4th quarter 2005 and Air Box 3rd quarter. What is an Air Box??

·
Registered
528 Posts
gvoeller said:
My dealer got the official brochure today and gave me one. Ordered rubber floor mats to keep the inside nice. They look good. Also ordered mud flaps and wind screen. Shows the 5 spoke chrome wheels. Can get two different stainless steel exhaust tips to put on the Performance Exhaust System that will be available 3rd quarter 2005. It says Sport Suspension will come 4th quarter 2005 and Air Box 3rd quarter. What is an Air Box??

Air Box = Cold Air Intake (Performance upgrade that makes the engine noise louder)

The cheapest way to add horsepower to your car. So I've been told.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
It would be nice if the brochure were available as a *.pdf download (too much of a pain to scan, no doubt).

Guess now I have an excuse to make a visit to the dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
MAKsys said:
It would be nice if the brochure were available as a *.pdf download (too much of a pain to scan, no doubt).

Guess now I have an excuse to make a visit to the dealer tomorrow.
There were a couple of posts last week, one had a scan and the other had a digital photo of the brochure, neither really good quality. Don't know if you saw those posts already.

·
Registered
23 Posts
TerpFan said:
Air Box = Cold Air Intake (Performance upgrade that makes the engine noise louder)

The cheapest way to add horsepower to your car. So I've been told.
Typically adds 3-8hp depending on engine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
5th tire

gvoeller said:
I'm going to order a 5th tire and rim to keep at the house so if I do have a flat I can call a friend to bring me my spare. You just never know.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Kallasd said:
I'm going to order a 5th tire and rim to keep at the house so if I do have a flat I can call a friend to bring me my spare. You just never know.
Why don't you just haul it in the passenger seat. Or get a Jeep tire mount for the rear bumper :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Editguy said:
Why don't you just haul it in the passenger seat. Or get a Jeep tire mount for the rear bumper :D
YOU CAN GET THOSE!?! COOL!!!!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
tednelson83 said:
YOU CAN GET THOSE!?! COOL!!!!!
Yep, I'm gonna be selling them outta the back of a van on a vacant street corner ;)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Soul Stiz said:
mount the spare on the front bumper, to hide the hideous front license plate.... ;)
No, on the hood like a Land Rover. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts